(complete) Kashmir- A place for my Freaker grow

:+1:

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Thanks @G-paS ! “Losing” has never been this much fun!!! Appreciate your generosity.

1 Like

C’mon no Whammies!!!

6 Likes

Wow spreading the love!

1 Like

I won some???
Holy crap!!! I have not actually WON any seeds in quite a while. Double D is sending me some birthday seeds but have not actually won a giveaway in months. Thank you so much. You made my day!
Incoming DM.

12 Likes

Congratulations @BigMike55!
Thanks for the opportunity @G-paS!
:grinning::+1::crazy_face::grin::v:

2 Likes

Todays update on the plants!

The last 4 male seedlings got their new shoes.

:green_heart: :seedling:

24 Likes

Nice shoes!!! :star_struck: :v:

3 Likes

First winner is

Congratulations @Granola
Send dets please.

10 Likes

The second winner is

Congratulations @420noob
Send dets please.

9 Likes

These will be the last pre-surgery draw. I still have a few seed and will make them up when I am up to it.

11 Likes

Congratulations @Emeraldgreen!

Send dets please.

10 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! Wishing you a safe and speedy surgery and recovery @G-paS !!!

Love & Light ☆ DJSF

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners
And super thanks to @G-paS

3 Likes

I get great rates using a seed germination kit and set it on my cable box for the heat and I can’t say I have ever been unsuccessful on germination

2 Likes

How do i order some of those flips? I didn’t know and just ordered others that are blank.

2 Likes

These are semi wild/ semi domesticated landrace seed straight from Kashmir. Harder to germ the semi domesticated types and 60% is about the best you can hope for even with farmed versions. Seeds are often poorly kept.

3 Likes

Ouch! I hope the surgery goes well. Rotator cuff injuries are painful!

2 Likes

I’ve usedHP pro mix for years good stuff my local nursery stopped carrying it and started putting out 50lb blocks of Berger BM6 and it’s a really good soil.Grow this time around seems to have less stress.This stuff keeps an even pace with the water distribution don’t have to water it as much.I use a modified version of coots mixed and substitute the kelp with alfalfa in my Dr earth gold veg mix.I still use the Malted two row and good earth worm castings the good ones.I’m never taking that one out of the mix.transplant is really easy in this stuff too all these got repotted yesterday and they are flying now even the little shit

10 Likes

Thank you @G-paS
Congratulations to the winners

Hoping for the best with the surgery. When do you go in for it?

3 Likes