(complete) Kashmir- A place for my Freaker grow

Daaaamn, nice :metal::metal:

3 Likes

@G-paS will want to see this. Beautiful looking plant. Any close up photos?

3 Likes

Iā€™ll get some when the sun is upā€¦if I remember! :smile:

I was going to wait until they got some meat on them, but its nice to see them get going. I was getting a bit concerned.

8 Likes

Here you goā€¦

26 Likes

how do they smell? they look great outdoors

2 Likes

I have a terrible sense of smell, sorry. Im out right now, but will see if I can get a whiff of something when I get home.

7 Likes

I bet they get stinky soon. I see that nice resin starting up! Itā€™s nice to see another new Kashmir. Such a cool region.

8 Likes

Lovely! Glad she is looking so nice.

:green_heart::seedling:

4 Likes

This looks beautiful @CanuckistanPete. Iā€™m sending all kinds of NRG to this plant for Ya.

Whether its Hanging or Otherwise, Super Nice !

May I ask, how Tall?

3 Likes

Shes about 10 feetā€¦Ill get some pics up this weekend. Going to need about 2 more weeksā€¦thats asking a lot in this neck of the woods.

7 Likes

Thereā€™s a warm front headed to the east coast and itā€™s expected to last two more weeks. Where are you growing? The plants will be able to handle frost. I bet they finish. Canā€™t wait to see the next picture!

10 Likes

im not good with understanding how weather works but it sounds good with what i need

3 Likes

Im an hour north of Torontoā€¦it was -1C two nights ago (They can handle that as long as the days are decent) and it has warmed up today and supposed to stay double digits for a bitā€¦just a matter of how long that bit is.
Its a nice looking plant with dark purple stems.

4 Likes

29 Likes

Morning, Thanks for the shots @CanuckistanPete, she IS a Beauty.
Had no idea the Kashmir was such a climber!
Looks like Monday is my FLIP lmao

4 Likes

hello lady

5 Likes

It was probably more like 9 1/2-10 feet, with one cola reaching up towards 11.
lolā€¦ya, donā€™t leave her too long!

5 Likes

I might do IT now lol LMaO
I Am, wtf

Tent Timer gets shuffled to allow todays Meal to be absorbed and 12/12 STARTS TONIGHT @ 8 P.M.

I better go Water them ! (fed at 8:30 a.m., Lites-out @ Noon)

Tomorrow is the start of week 8 in Veg for the Kashmir & week 10 in Veg for Acapulco. so Iā€™m super Happy to get this far!

Time to Shift gears!

3 Likes

Holy bamboo-plant batman! That is super impressive! Iā€™m also surprised the Kashmir got that tall!
That one plant should keep the jars filled until next spring! :joy:

6 Likes