(complete) Kashmir- A place for my Freaker grow

Agreed in general the generous vibe on OG is very contagious and what I always envisioned weed to be about when we were in the shadows, passing the joint/blunt/bong and making people’s day.

Obviously the world and cannabis economy has evolved, but still to me weed will always be about sharing. Nothing wrong with paying bills and supporting families that’s a great thing, but greed associated with the plant repulses me. I believe in my heart that the plant is watching and will take care of those people by giving them pretty weed, but crappy highs.

7 Likes

Hola Gang

All I can say is if you think
the indoor is good
Try it outdoor its something else

Bare

14 Likes

That’s something I’m seriously thinking about :smiley:

3 Likes

I did find a variance in the leafs from plant to plant. These were f1 landrace so I was told the f2 do that. I think but you have to ask @Upstate

That was what I found but I don’t remember which ones/
:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Classic,lol

5 Likes

This Kashmir is semi farmed/ domesticated. The wild plants could have thinner leaves,as domesticated plants often begin to have fatter leaves. Most likely the leaflets will narrow. Also this Kashmir should be a mix of Sativa and Indica phenos, so maybe this is an Indica pheno we are looking at. Leaflets are wide, but not overlapping…hard to say. I often find that the look of these types of Plants that are Sativa and indica is unrelated to the high

11 Likes

Hey @Barefrog just so you’re aware, the seed run of the Kashmir seeds you sent me last year is over it this link.

I’ll be flipping them soon and the seed run will be starting. As requested (as are all my seed runs), these are 100% free to our community
:peace_symbol::heart:

21 Likes

My Kashmir was male, culled him yesterday. Will pop another bean when get some space and keep searching. I want a female pheno like that nasty smelling male I had initially with the thin dark green leaves.

3 Likes

Is Kashmir a more “sativa” or “indica” effect?

5 Likes

I have two different ascensions (azad and South of Srinigar) and someone nearby is running a lolab valley which is also in Kashmir. I havent smoked pure kashmir yet.

3 Likes

Most Kashmir highs lean Sativa in effect but you can find more Indica type effects too. Nothing KO type though, that I’ve read about.
The Azad has been worked in both directions of the spectrum. Lolab has Hybrid effect highs…Srinigar I haven’t heard much, only that it’s potent. Baramulla is Sativa…

6 Likes

My Kashmir going in the backyard…hope it finishes, only plant not flowering yet.
Thanks @G-paS and @Upstate for the genetics.
(sorry about the glare, only place I can get a photo is with the sun shining right at me)

28 Likes

Hola @CanuckistanPete

Mine finish mid oct to end of oct

and am way north of you

Bare

8 Likes

I take it they’re resistant to mold?

2 Likes

Hola @CanuckistanPete

I usually strip every branches
of everything from the trunk to
up to 16 inch and leave the top
of the branch to flower.
I also used a 4x8 concrete mesh
around all the plant to prevent
branches to brakes.

Having the inside of the plant
being strip create a air colomn
inside and help a lot in preventing
mold and rot.

Bare

13 Likes

Ya, I use stakes with garden wire wrapped around the plants at intervals of about 1 foot to help ease the “bud burden”.

I do strip fans leaves and a bit more, maybe not to your extreme…but if I have to leave it out that late (I’m usually completely harvested by our Thanksgiving) then maybe I’ll give your technique a go. Thanks.

6 Likes

Beautiful! Nice to see it growing. This is a different collection than the Kashmir from Barefrog. You’re the guinea pig outdoors. I found @Barefrog kashmir Didn’t trigger flowering until very late.But then flowered very fast and still finished by halloween, But mostly a couple weeks earlier.

9 Likes

Hopefully it finishes earlier, we tend to get our first snowfall just prior to Halloween. I’ve never left anything in past mid-October, but I’ll let this go as long as I can.

9 Likes

Now I’m curious too.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::shushing_face:

2 Likes