(complete) Kashmir- A place for my Freaker grow

Thanks @G-paS

1 Like

Thank you @G-paS

1 Like

Cool giveaway for sure.
Thanks @G-paS and good luck everyone!

1 Like

Most excellent @G-paS ! A great offering!

1 Like

@DougDawson these are the same ones you got for the last box to giveaway?
I had some that never responded to pay :laughing:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Thanks @G-paS for the giveaway!!!
Maybe this could be close to the trippy, tasty Island Sativas I smoked many many many moons ago.

3 Likes

I think I gave them all away, lol. Still I will vacate my spot, I donā€™t need beans, just got excited :wink:

6 Likes

Oh Iā€™m really digging this one.

2 Likes

Your good!

2 Likes

@DougDawson put your name back on the damn wiki, or else Iā€™m just gonna gift you mine if I win.
I know @G-paS has your address

7 Likes

Sounds like something awesome thanks @G-paS

2 Likes

Lol, yeah! You tell him. :laughing:

2 Likes

I put him back on. I just thought he might have forgotten he had them for Canada.
I know I canā€™t keep track.

5 Likes

Okay, who needs to wait for a drawing when Iā€™ve won this already! :clown_face: Just look where I ended upā€¦ sitting at the table with the Gods!
:rofl:

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Note taking people. Itā€™s a life saver!
Well, not really. But a stoner brain saver.

2 Likes

You, as a leader can do this.
I, as somebody who regularly reads information and updates regarding wiki editing protocol and etiquette, in addition to occasionally refreshing my memory by visiting ALL of our FAVORITE informational THREADS, did not add someone else, even though I reeeeealllly wanted to, lest I be disqualified from said wiki.

And hey, if anyone clicks those links aboveā€¦ might as well read maybe the first and last few posts in each while youā€™re thereā€¦ couldnā€™t hurt. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear::+1::wink::v:

7 Likes

:+1:good post

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @G-paS .

2 Likes

Thank you @G-paS for the chance

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @G-paS the plants are looking fantastic :grinning: :ok_hand:

1 Like