(complete) Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream Coop run

@Kyumonryu , oh ya, them girls are knocked up for sure :wink:

sucks getting the flu, something that rarely happens to me but my wife was down for 4 days with some kind of stomach flu that has been going around. Hope you feel better!!!

@HappyTrees23s , funny you mention elderberry. A friend and I drove 4 hours each way to where elderberries grow wild in our province. We picked 5 x 5 gallon pails and a 18 gallon rubber made tote about 3/4 full over the several days we camped out. When we got home he took it all to his place and made elderberry “wine” he calls it but it weighs in around 30% alcohol. I am not a drinker but whenever I feel any kind of cold coming on, I’ll have a few nips of the elderberry and it makes life groovy :wink:

13 Likes

that’s pretty cool! Wish there were wild elderberries that readily available around here. I just keep some dried ones in mason jars and make some tea with it. Maybe I’m a weird for casually drinking elderberry tea but it’s soothing on the throat after a fat joint haha. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks mate! Good to see you back in the saddle. Ive seen alot of very great seeds flying around OG from your grows.

@HappyTrees23s thanks bud, i’ll give it a look. Always good to eat healthy escpecially when sick. I’m already guzzling pineapple orange juice for the vitamin C and that always makes me a happy camper.

Thanks! Usually i’m the one that dodges too, but it seems daycare is my kryptonite haha

7 Likes

My kids are middle schoolers now, but I have never been sicker more often then when my kids were in daycare. It’s everyone’s kryptonite.

This week is teacher appreciation week. Thank those daycare teachers with cash or gift cards.

9 Likes

Thank You, I’ll be stopping by day to day to check when the signup is

1 Like

All 7 are ripening nicely. The smells are all in the woody, soapy Hindu kush range. I’m super partial to this type of terp profile. Pretty excited to run the clones for flower.

53 Likes

Looking grrrreat! Awesome work! Going to be filled with seeds soon! :pray: :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Ya they are coming along nicely @Kyumonryu :smiley:

5 Likes

Looking great ! Very excited for this run :smiley:

3 Likes

LOL - stray pollen flowers littering the bud landscape…

5 Likes

Really awesome job. @Kyumonryu

4 Likes

Great job @Kyumonryu!

4 Likes

Hope everyone is having a good week. Not much to report on the seed plants.they’re back in the 4x4 after it got cleaned. There was a timer mess up and they got a few extra hours of light. No signs of issues. All the flowers are getting super heavy though.

Two of the clones have gone into my big room for unseeded flower.

The other clones should be ready soon but are a little smaller.

Super viney on this last one.

There is one more clone, however it only just rooted and is taking some time to recover.

49 Likes

Big plants look like they are coming along nicely :ok_hand:t2: and the clones look really healthy!

8 Likes

that tent looks gooood! nice work! :fire: :+1:

4 Likes

Nice one mate! Looks like an awesome run!

4 Likes

A few budshots snapped last night.

54 Likes

Looking pretty pretty @Kyumonryu the bud development is coming along nicely! Nice pics!

4 Likes

This is making me want to pop my pack!

4 Likes

@Kyumonryu these are looking fantastic! :heart_eyes:

I’ve been away from OG for a year or so, and I’ve misssd soo much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.
Would love to get in on these when they become available though.

Was the kush 4 x SSDD a regular release? Or was it a one off freebie Bodhi put out? Struggling to think if I’d seen these available anywhere.

:v:

6 Likes