(complete) Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream Coop run

That’s a lot of seeds! And a lot work, well done :clap: :clap: :clap:

:v:

41 Likes

Awesome effort and a great result brother🙏

4 Likes

Is that some kind of old fashioned pulley? Please tell me your somehow shucking seeds with that.

13 Likes

:eyes: wow haha that’s a nice haul of seeds brother haha

That high sounds perfect too. Clear head and nice body buzz. Sour Kush with some bite :yum:
Yes please haha

I’m just glad to see your done shucking and can sit back, relax, and get to enjoy your harvest now :raised_hands:

Thank you for doing this :green_heart:

10 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of seeds.
We thank you for your time and sacrifice of neck / shoulder muscles, ha!

9 Likes

awesome job on the seed run, I am sure there is alot of straight :fire: in those containers

4 Likes

Awesome run! You have just discovered the ring of hell just below trim jail :joy:.
Great job

11 Likes

Nice work… congratulations!!!

6 Likes

Awesome job! Thanks for putting the time in.

3 Likes

One helluva haul man, great work!

4 Likes

I’ve been rollin in here often now that the seeds are done. Did the wiki already drop?

4 Likes

No, he’s got the second post held for it :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Not just a seed run but rather a homerun. Great job @Kyumonryu

14 Likes

I second that! I hope my seed run goes half this well!

7 Likes

GR8 job, very well done with good outcome! :+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

My bad guys, it should be soon. I underestimated the time to clean out the underdeveloped seed, so Ive just been grinding through it. I’m halfway through the second to last jar. Once I’m done I’m going to weigh some samples and make some quantity estimates based on averages (thanks to Doug for the advice!). I think there are likely more than three thousand aim for a coop, but this seems the best way to minimize any issues.

I appreciate the patience and will start the wiki ASAP.

Oh and thanks for the kind words guys, cant wait to see people growing these out.

47 Likes

No hurry brother, sit back and relax in the knowledge that you’ve truly nailed it👏

7 Likes

Beautiful work x10000 @Kyumonryu and I appreciate your time and effort for doing the run!

6 Likes

Do not apologize. At all.

5 Likes

We all appreciate you donating time and money for this project. Another true representation of OG.

13 Likes