(complete) OGer, the Encore

Maybe increase the airflow. I like to take leaves off if I see any, just to open up the circulation. But, PM, is already there and has to be dealt with somehow.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I did took that plant out to increase air flow then took some leaves off the other plants and a branch or two, to make sure there’s no tops clustered together at all

3 Likes

Good on you for spotting the PM. Those plants are so Frosty I probably would have missed that good eye buddy​:+1::dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

4 Likes

If it persists, there is a product claiming it’s okay to spray up to day of harvest. It’s all natural food ingredients; thyme oil, peppermint oil, soy oil, and alcohol.

Lost Coast Plant Therapy

It’s for bugs and PM. I haven’t used it for PM much since I got it. I was lucky this last summer and escaped any problems.

Just read the stuff on the site to make up your own mind, or give them a shout and let them tell you personally that it’s supposed to be fine to consume. Better than losing a full plant.

8 Likes

Thank you!! This other one left is getting very frosty and I’m not seeing any pm, while checking hard everyday. The oger is gonna have some pretty pics in the end :fire:

2 Likes

Thank you that sounds familiar I’ll check it out forsure! I usually rotate neem oil and canncontrol but not in flower, that back crammed corner killed me.

2 Likes

I’ve heard a couple of top breeders say they use it. Bob Hemphill, and Jake from Romulan, come to mind.

These are some pics of the finished OGer nugs. It was a hit! People loved the look/smell/smoke. I had to clear all of my plants right after I got suspended from overgrow cuz I took in dirty clones and powder mildew went crazy. But after a long complete reset things look great and I have some little OGers showing genders that I’m moving outside to try outdoors this year

23 Likes

Damn ! Those are some solid nugs ! :drooling_face:
They look perfect :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Looking great! Did you find them to be pretty similar to OG kush in taste/smell/growth etc? Seems like it will be a great tool for crossing to OG cuts.

5 Likes

Thank you! Forsure rock hard nuggets

3 Likes

I’m not sure it grew similar to OG, I haven’t grown the true OG but I hear it’s a little more difficult and lanky branches. This one spread big strong branches that stacked like crazy. It also had a lemonish type smell from what I remember not exactly like OG but there’s all types of OGs with little twists like lemon og, which I grew on a farm I worked for in cali. In the end there was budd with similar structure to og forsure. I’d love to see some crosses with this. It was truly loved by everyone like more so then the other stuff I’d have at the table.

7 Likes

This picture seems out of place… the logos make it seem like a promotional shot, and it looks like it might have been photoshopped to boot. It’s perfectly symmetrical, like looking at a Mandelbrot set or something. Did you include it by accident, maybe?

1 Like

Good to know! Appreciate the info - love lemony tasting bud mm.

2 Likes

Ok, so I’m not crazy and it is basically a promo shot. :stuck_out_tongue: Trick photography or editing, either way it’s not a bud that naturally grew that way… not objecting to it, was just confused.

3 Likes

Lol yes exactly too symmetrical

2 Likes

:eyes:
I took some OG’ers pollen from @Gpaw and applied it on my SSDD F2 #1 girl last year or so. I gave out a couple packs but no one has grown them yet, including me. Looks like I need to get on that as those OG’ers flowers look and sound fantastic!

Glad to have you back here btw! Hope you get to stick around from here on out this time :wink:

9 Likes

Did any of the OG’er ever make it to the states?

5 Likes

No sadly. Outside of possibly a few personal shipments from Gpaw, the one’s destined for the Fall Box last year got confiscated by customs :cry: Gpaw had enough beans to send another round tho and those have landed safely so we should get them whenever the April Box goes out this year :partying_face:

8 Likes

I’m in the states but I got sent these before they were being sent out to everyone else here I’m very lucky!

7 Likes