(complete) Pakistani Chitral Kush Seed Run

Starting to look like some TL3’s may have to renounce soon enough and drop down a level. :wink:

5 Likes

Another one who can’t add a name to a list properly… @SativaKid deleted number 49 when he took number 48. I’ve added it back. Still getting crowded though, seems this is a popular strain. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry for the typo. Thanks for fixing it @bunny :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m sorry I didn’t delete anything. I followed instructions

1 Like

Edit number 104->105. You put yourself at number 48, and deleted the line for number 49. It’s all right there in the edit history. Take a look so you can understand what you did wrong and don’t do it again, if you don’t like people pointing it out.

2 Likes

You can take me from the list please.

2 Likes

Thanks again for doing this run @bunny

Been very busy IRL for me but didn’t want to miss out on congratulating you! :smile_cat: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me bunny but I’ll take a pass. I have 7 or 8 kush strains now and may never get those all tried out so I’ll leave my slot open for someone who’ll get use out of them right away.

Anybody ever grow Ashava Valley Cheese or Stockton Slap?

Got a Meat Breath x Ashava Cheese that sounds disgusting enough to sprout first. :slight_smile:

My Trust Level thing just says member so what number is that?

:peace:

7 Likes

That would be TL2 brother…

1 Like

@Rabeats2093 @Budderton just in case your interested.
@bunny did a great job with the pck here

4 Likes

Can i get on that list of yours :grinning:

1 Like

Sorry You have to be a Trust Level two to get on the list.
Here are links to help you.
https://overgrow.com/t/how-do-i-know-what-trust-level-i-am/83674/4
https://overgrow.com/t/how-does-the-co-op-boxes-work/83614/4
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I am trust level two. All good though. Gl

I went back further and found you are a member. I am not sure why it is still showing. basic. When doing a seed distribution, I would have auto taken you off. @moderators why is he showing basic instead of member. Can you help please

4 Likes

I think it shows basic because he hasn’t been on the site over 15 days. Once over 15 days +other requirements then he will become a member. Shows he signed up on the second. If he logged in every day tomorrow(day16) he will be a member, as long as all other requirements were met.

2 Likes

I signed up @73. If someone had that number before and got erased pls delete my name. I can’t believe I never came across this. Great work and beautiful plants @bunny.

2 Likes

Just so you guys know im not fully crazy :rofl:

7 Likes

Yes, I went back in your history and found list. I don’t dig that far back when sorting and filling seeds.
I just delete all the basics.

4 Likes

All good Brother, I only knew because i was counting down days until i could participate in trade chat @_@ lol

I had read the criteria and that post multiple times so i thought i was losing my ish.

2 Likes

hey thanks a lot for the call @bunny!!! I appreciate you looking out for me!
I would hate to have missed this one!

3 Likes