(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

I only have 2 tents with males at any one time (all males will be long gone by the time these romulans hit veg stage) the tents are quite far apart and I use a fair amount of negative air pressure vented away but also into a sponge wicking in water in a bucket in the exhaust side, to help mitigate as much pollen from escaping outside. I also stagger days I go in the tents with different clothes and showered etc…

These are the older stock, the ones they offer on their site now are being called Bx1.

30 Likes

I’m watching this!

You know… to me this is screaming Green Dragon extraction…

…because…

I have a 23 liter beer kit & I’ll need some blue food coloring… :thinking:

but I could make some serious Romulan Ale…

romulan ale

How many mg/L should I shoot for? 500?

Cheers
G

25 Likes

I’ll be watching this closely. I’ve never had a chance to grow out romulan, but I’ve always heard about it and it’s potent effects. Can’t wait to watch this great show unfold.

4 Likes

Your hard work and generosity for the community is quickly reaching elite status, @Jinglepot. Thank you very much!!!
:pray: :raised_hands:

11 Likes

Nice, love them older stock beans. The pollen thing just makes me wonder is all, you know your setup better than I. I just know that stuff has a tendency to be tough to control. Going to enjoy watching brother, best of luck with your run :slight_smile:

10 Likes

It is a lot of extra work to avoid cross contamination, one thing though, ive never gotten any seeds in my flower only room :grin:

18 Likes

Ooooooo these are gonna be noice! Can’t wait to see what becomes of them!

5 Likes

I’m gonna run on down that road, cut you off at the first Sign UP!!!. Congrats on this endeavor, Bro, expecting another successful grow. That’s an excellent choice to keep alive. SS/BW…@misterbee

28 Likes

Peace All. Good to see U again Mr Bee. Welcome back. U were missed by all. Stay safe and be well. :fist:t5::call_me_hand:t5:
Peace

7 Likes

This will be awesome! Good luck with the run! I’m sure you’ll do great. :wink: :v:

6 Likes

Powering up forward disrupter array…

15 Likes

Pew pew pew!!!

:open_mouth:

11 Likes

Wow another great run! Got my seat and settled in

7 Likes

I have got to get me some of these. I have had some Rom crosses and they were so good. I tried for pure but missed the boat.

5 Likes

I will be watching you grow as always. :v: :grinning:

7 Likes

Love the story behind this strain. I’ve heard the name thrown around a bit but never had the pleasure… @Jinglepot is killing it with his generosity and time for the community appreciate it man :seedling: :green_heart:

Sending good vibes to the garden for this one :+1:

:peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Oh man another ?! And it’s Romulan!
Dude…
I am definitely watching this one too. Been steady watching your other two and this one will be no different.
Sending good vibes :seedling::herb:🪴 :evergreen_tree:
:v::green_heart:

12 Likes

I just got in some romulan bx1 from them. This should be interesting

5 Likes

I’m not gonna go thru the sign up but if you want to trade some of your F2 you make I have some skunk 18 and skunk 1 breeder packs I’m running now. Gonna make f2 of the skunk 18 and cross the 18 to the 1.

Edit: and a 707 seeds catpiss I’ll cross with my male skunk 18

5 Likes

Excited for this run have yet to experience this cultivar but for sure seems like one to try

4 Likes