(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

I appreciate the tag @Pigeonman :grin:

I’m in at 41!

Thank you @Jinglepot!! :pray::smiley::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hope you get a break from work soon. I remember doing 80 hour weeks, they’re straight killa.

6 Likes

Thanks for the Tag @Pigeonman and for the run @Jinglepot :hugs:

As a Fybro/Chronic pain sufferer I’m much looking forward to this one. :relieved:

4 Likes

In at number 5 and I put @repins12 in at #4.
Thanks for doing this run @Jinglepot
Truly appreciate the opportunity and all your hard work.

:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

You rock @Jinglepot ! :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

@Hapi nice gesture but I don’t think you can put other people on but yourself , no matter the reason or everyone including myself will preempt and put down all their friends giving no one else a chance to get on list , hogging all spots on the list kind off is unfair to later arrivals , mayhem /chaos = arguing )
I see @oldguy has now done the same , doesn’t take long to take over once one does it
: )

Do moderators check on this ? If not they should think about it : )
@GMan @G-paS : )

11 Likes

I’m in at lucky number 39!

Thank you @Jinglepot !!!

3 Likes

In at tl3 #38, thanks @Jinglepot :pray: this is filling up fast!

2 Likes

I grabbed my lucky number 26.

Romulan was some of the first BC bud I ever smoked. One of my first bong rips too.

I remember being about 17 and working at a movie theatre. Some friend of a friend showed up wanting to get high. We went in an empty theatre and toked up. Super strong indica. I always wanted to add it to the collection.

I just want to thank all of you guys. Almost every strain I have lost I have managed to get back from OG members. More often than not they don’t even want anything in return. It’s a really amazing community here.

7 Likes

Oh ok, thanks, didnt know, makes sense, cheers! (It wont let me remove it now, maybe MODS can remove?!)

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for this GREANDAL!
This sounds like just the thing for my needs.
:+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @Jinglepot ! This is a great thing for all of us!

3 Likes

I thought of you immediately. :+1:

3 Likes

@GREANDAL
I appreciate that my friend.
:pray:

4 Likes

Thank you @Jinglepot!
In tl3 at 51

2 Likes

@Hemp !
Good medical beans here that you might like.
You too @JohnnyPotseed @Shadey @Heliosphear @Slick1 @beardedvet222 @BeeLady @CornbreadJunior @misterbee @alwaysnoob @Emeraldgreen @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Purple-N-Hairy @Rhino_buddy
Just to name a few. lol.

15 Likes

Hey @Jinglepot !

Thanks for making this Canadian legend available for the OG community.
:+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

My first sign up… also don’t forget, there should be enough pollen for each sign up of the PTK cross beans. Looking forward to watching the Rom show. Thanks @Jinglepot for making it happen :wink::+1:

9 Likes

What’s going on over here? @Jinglepot what do you going on? I’m hungry. Lol for some reason I was already signed up. @Jinglepot has gifted me several times. He a good guy.

7 Likes

You should probably use your complete handle @OriginalDankmaster96

2 Likes

Thanks jingle!!!
In it at TL3/49.

Psyched to run these beans!

:robot:

3 Likes