(complete) Tiger Berry - Chinese Indica Landrace - Preservation Run

Couple pictures from the last few phenos I grew out (seed from this reproduction run):

25 Likes

Hot damn @BasementBeans those pics clearly mean we need to grow these out sooner than later when we get them!!

:drooling_face:

6 Likes

@Pigeonman I would highly recommend it, this stuff is great smoke :grin::v:

10 Likes

Those pictures make me drool :drooling_face:, beautiful flowers.

3 Likes

Just an incredible looking grow!

3 Likes

Can you say more?

4 Likes

Literally got me drooling over here and I’m pretty sure I missed both sign ups, I honestly don’t remember. Between curve balls and bugs my life has been… interesting we’ll say. But still love the work! She is something beautiful!

3 Likes

Sure! I think this description @Oldtimerunderground found actually holds pretty true:

This stuff is heavy on the berry terps, really smacks you in the face when you open the jar. I’ve grown out maybe 15 females now and the berry is really consistent, sometimes gets some floral or verging on catpissy terps. I don’t know if I’d call it a heavy yielder but it’s no slouch. Maybe a 6 or a 7 for potency in my books, definitely THC dom but doesn’t take your head off. Just like the picture describes, I’ve had a few moments where half an hour after smoking I’ve gotten a fairly strong taste again after sipping water or something, kind of cool. Puts a smile on your face for sure.

Definitely my favorite from '22. I’ve constantly had a few of these going since the original grow ~15 months ago. Thanks again to @Soiltech for sharing the original seeds, these truly are special to me.

20 Likes

Seeing this post I went and checked to see if I had them in my seed stash . I also missed out on the sign ups.

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior

5 Likes

Not necessary but definitely appreciated. Thank you.

4 Likes

Oh man, as if I weren’t excited enough already!
I remember when that description was originally posted, and I was intrigued then, now I’m ecstatic.
Thanks again for doing this brudda

5 Likes

These sound amazing :raised_hands:

I’m with HeadyBear on this as well.
I’ve been excited ever since hearing about this run and that info, but your description just peaked my interest all over again :pray:

What kind of berry terps would you describe them as ? Just curious if it’s more like a Strawberry a Blueberry, or just a nice mixed berry terp ?

I’m gonna start these as soon as their in hand.

Thank you again for running these for us all, I can’t wait !

2 Likes

I don’t know if my nose is good enough to pick out what kind of berry, I’m just going to go with “mixed berry”. As I was topping up seed stock of these I did use several different males & females, so I’m hoping there’s a bit of variation on the flavors in there :v:

3 Likes

Draw for a pack of Tiger berry, go sign up if you didn’t get in on these for the spring box! :v:

4 Likes

You have truly found your calling in life hats :tophat: off to you that possess 2 green thumbs. Well done! :clap::+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

For some reason, only just seeing this now - never got the @ notification. I’m :us:

2 Likes

Sounds awesome :sunglasses::+1:
Hopefully I can find out for myself one day lol

I’m glad you used a nice mix of genetics to keep her preserved. All of the girls you grew looked delicious, so I’m positive these beans will produce amazing girls :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hey @BasementBeans , did you do a Strawberry Nuggets x Creme de la Chem cross at some point?
I’m going to start some autos during my Oaxaca run, and those were catching my eye!
These were sent before I knew the importance of keeping notes, but I think you sent them when you shared the CannaCheese with me.

2 Likes

I sure did. I think I made those spring 2021, don’t have many left myself! :v:

2 Likes