Concealed germ and veg closets. Outdoor

I’m big into diy projects. I’ve noticed my neighbors liked to peak over at my babies begging out in the sun so o took an old dish washer we had and converted it to a veg germ box. T5 veg lights with a led grow light in the motor hole.im curious to see everyone else’s. Uploading: 20200508_084856.jpg…

Uploading: 20200508_112509.jpg… Uploading: Message_1588973581441.jpg…

5 Likes

Nice DIY project…
Please check out this topic: How to upload photos to Overgrow 📸

1 Like

Thank you, I’m a newb.

2 Likes

Well done … dont forget to add some ventilation

Yea the end where the motor was has about a 1inxh gap with good airflow from the south west wind that whips around our house due to some slight hills. Worked out perfectly. Gonna add a small clip fan for exhaust

So it’s finally indoors or outdoors? hum|nullxnull Nice workout, hope to see it finished and filled … :sunglasses:

Outdoors. Keeps my germing and flowering babies hidden from the new back neighbor (county deputy sheriff with the reefer mania ideas in his head. Best if I keep em hidden until I finish the concealed green house. Converting an old dog kennel 4 x 4 by 5ft tall. Using plexiglass as a cover. The sides are mesh so it gets great airflow.

cool man I don’t think I have ever seen a dishwasher turned to a grow box sucks about the neighbors I’m in a prohibition state so that shit freaks me out 2 summers ago about a block or 2 away from me they busted an older gentleman for 2 plants in his fenced-in backyard and made a huge deal about it small towns suck anyway good build hope it serves you well