Concerned About My Autos

Hey guys. Day 23 of a couple autos from a lesser known breeder known as Maggie’s Auto Farm. I’m concerned about the amount of flowering I’m seeing already. I’m in 5 gal fabric pots and they definitely have space to grow root wise and just worried about them flowering already with the lack of terpene production. Pistils are starting to stacking the one and I haven’t notice any smells yet. This is my first time with autos and im just worried seeing this much flowering with this little terps coming from the plant. Stem rubs don’t smell like anything… Did I get unlucky here or will these girls turn out to be good smoke?

IMG_20200616_142313593|375x500

Sorry for the picture quality.

7 Likes

Well they’re autos so looks and sounds about right

Getting their start on!

They start flowering at maturity or about when the tap root hits the bottom of the container theyre in, terps will develope in time as usual but looking fine

4 Likes

Ummmm…yeah those dont look like buds. I’m pretty sure that’s just new growth :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reassurance @toastyjakes. This is my first time playing with autos and normally with a photo plant , when they’re going into flower, the stem rubs are starting to stink.

I hope it’s just showing some maturity. I really want the plants to be about twice this size when flower starts.

1 Like

The on plant is definitely just giving new growth but the one is full of pistils. Hopefully you’re right though cause I want more height than this.

3 Likes

They’ll get bigger… They still have stretch to look forward to… Usually about 25ish days to show you sex and then it takes off like a photo in flower but faster… You’ll enjoy it

6 Likes