Just popped an auto in with my photos!

I have 2 jamaican landrace plants in flower today and just acquired a few seeds one of them being fruit by the foot by atlas seeds. It’s an Auto Fem so it should be ready for harvest in about 10 weeks according to the website. I’ve only grown 1 auto before in my life and the bud was so so but they werent the best genetics like these are. Ideally she’ll grow and mature along side my phots that have about 10 weeks remaining. And we can harvest all at once!

11 Likes

Congrats fellow OG! Hope you find some gems!

2 Likes

how many weeks are those landrace supposed to flower? I just learned in upstates thread that the lambsbread is going 23 weeks!!

I would guess those autos will go a little over 10 weeks, but who knows.

Good luck on your grows!

3 Likes

I was told by the jamican farmer that gave em to me that 12 weeks is what he does with it.

2 Likes

They don’t appear to need 23 weeks they are 13 days into flower

hard to see but there are nice lil nug sites

6 Likes

Good luck @Bdub1223 ! My froot by the foot is a prime example of a terrible job growing one :laughing:. If you want to see a nice one, I believe it was @VAhomegrown grew out a top notch example in his thread.

@ix3u is there something tou would have done looking back on it? What was wrong with yours? I’m new here and have trouble navigating profiles, can you send a pic? In here or dm me

2 Likes

I probably traumatized it a whole bunch. I’m not super experienced so couldn’t really pin point where it all went wrong other than it never really started growing :rofl: but one of my other plants got off to a shitty start that grow too and totally died eventually.

Thank you! The others looked nice. Are you growing hydroponic?

1 Like

Thanks! They really did. That one though 🤷🏻 No hydroponics, I’m using earth boxes. It’s a SIP setup and crazy easy to use.

1 Like

Dope thanks for sharing dog!

2 Likes

Day 14 of flower!

1 Like

day 16 of flower