Congo trip with kidete

How much more should I send if I want 50 each or is that even a possibility?

3 Likes

Yes you can order them. My retail packs contain 50 seeds each.

1 Wholesale pack of Kilimanjaro is $200

1 Wholesale pack of Malawi Gold is $200

My paypal address is mantkago@gmail.com

5 Likes

Pineapple Malawi​:heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: is like an unworked Afropips line, and unfortunately i think that one from Afropips might be contaminated now, unless you can find an older collection, or get a different batch than i got. Kidetes version is the pure one.
Kilamanjaro, a relative of Moshi, @Kidetes’ favorite daytime smoke for activities. Tough decision. Better order both😁 like i did. I’ve seen pictures. It’s a pure one as well.

7 Likes

Why you do this to me man :joy:

5 Likes

@_GreenToAs_T Lol. I’m a victim too🤣

3 Likes

Did I read correctly, we get to pick one to go along with the donation?

1 Like

You just gave me a great laugh :joy::v:t2:

3 Likes

Yes. He’s offering a breeders pack of one of these for your trip donation, as well as any seed found on the trip, which is not a guarantee. Very very good chance though. @Elchischas has given Mike some info to introduce him to some local rastas from Goma. Excellent work brother Elchischas. Increases the chances of success alot!

13 Likes

Thanks for that. I had no one to talk to about it, and needed to vent. Poor guy was rotting alive. A botfly exit wound got maggots in it, hidden under his feathers. Didn’t even notice the night before while giving him a bath. There was no saving him. Ending his life was one of the hardest things i ever did. Made this mountain man cry for the first time in a long while. Sounds silly, but I loved that bird. He followed me around the yard and I’d flip over rocks for him, feeding him worms, beetles or pill bugs. Every night he got a special treat I’d feed him by hand. I’ll really miss him chasing my wife around the yard too. She had " weapons" all around the yard. A rake…a branch…anything to keep him at arms length. Gave me some good laughs. One day i came home and my wife had this pathetic squirt gun to defend herself, but it shot a measly ten feet, and barely trickled. I ordered an $80 fully automatic rechargeable squirt gun off IG as a replacement and called it the " Cocker( his name) Blocker 700". :rofl::joy::rofl:. It had a range of 30 feet, and she’d unload on him whenever he came at her lol. Carried it with her at all times around the yard. He never came at me, and let me pick him up and pet him all the time. He is dearly missed.

25 Likes

Sorry for your loss, many times animals are the best company on the world when you connect with them … :pray:

11 Likes

Submitted my payment to @Kidete. Really excited about this project…
Sorry for your loss @Upstate always tough losing a loved pet…

7 Likes

Rip Cocker!
I’m sure he got high with a little help from a friend :green_heart:

6 Likes

All the time buddy. Here’s one of his ladies about to misbehave.

Thanks @George

22 Likes

Haha that’s a great pic!

2 Likes

Oh yes, he sounds like a wonderful pal. Your poor wife! The squirt gun was a great idea. :rofl:
My chickens were delightful like that too, great garden companions. They used to follow me all around the yard. I taught them to jump up and eat berries off this bush that made unpalatable berries which they loved. Fat laying hens jumping to reach higher and higher berries is a hilarious sight. Then I moved in with my dad for a bit, and they taught his chickens to jump to get his blueberries - dad’s non-plussed face was pretty hilarious too. :rofl:

We had a really nice rooster, hand-raised in my classroom and then at their house by some children until he crowed. Then moved to my dad’s house. They had even cuddled him :joy: I’ve never met such a friendly rooster before or since. He died valiantly, defending the flock from a bobcat, and we were very sad. Then the bobcat came back for more chickens, and dad gave up and gave them away.
RIP to your good buddy and mine!

14 Likes

Hey @Upstate . Not the same Cocker but almost as legendary as your friend. :wink:

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see this exciting trip to Goma

15 Likes

Is that you @Elchischas ?

2 Likes

@kidete Can I please have the PayPal address and just to confirm is 150USD right?

Spot 26

Thanks!

6 Likes
7 Likes