Connoisseur genetics?

Kush Chem Haze. All finished at 70 days. 7 litre pots. 19 plant grow in a 1.5 x 1.5 x 6 ft tent. All very fuel. 3 purpled in cold temps. 1 stayed green.

9 Likes

Love Connoisseur! Even opened up his vault to me so I can do a repro on my all time favourite all day and night smoke Chemmy Jones. Don’t hesitate although it takes a while normally they will arrive.

6 Likes

Curious how these turned out @Hotstepper

I also have a pack of Chemmy Jones …
However, I doubt that the seeds still live.
She got to me already old, and I have for many years …

2 Likes

@Shevchenko Only one way to find out. :upside_down_face:

No way! I was looking for her for 7 years! Bugging connoisseur regularly too! Just late last year he finally opened the vault! That’s one of my all time favourites! Ever

3 Likes

Try and Pop them anyway brother! Those are gems trust me especially the mix, sooo funky , nice mix of buzzes, feel good weed ! For hours and hours and hours! :drooling_face:

1 Like

If they are so important to you - I can send them as a gift!
If this conversation took place two weeks ago, they would go with the past departure.

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

12 Likes

OMFG are you serious! You have no idea what that would mean! I made posts here, icmag , phenohunter and rollitup . Never had a single person respond saying they had or could help, no joke. And the last few years I really searched hard! I gave up on OJD (Connaseur ) for a couple years as he said sorry I only have a very small amount of originals left so many times it was crazy. Then after talking with Mithridate he said he was talking with OJD and he said he may open his vault as he was in need of funds. And that if it was too much he’d help. So I asked he said ok . You sir just literally made me smile so huge and 100% made my day! Man, I’ve had a terrible two weeks but things are really looking up! Much much love and respect brother :ukraine:

12 Likes

@Mithridate brother! Lookey here! Dreams do come true!

4 Likes

So they do exist :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: hahaha

Amazing stuff. Good things come to those who wait 🫡

@Shevchenko very generous gesture. Top is 100% running on walls right now.

4 Likes

Overgrow is really a special place, icrv\ag is so commercialized they don’t even allow for the organic aspect of sharing/trading to take place (unless you’re a sponsor and passing out testers) — this community really is top tier

2 Likes

My sentiments exactly! In the few years I’ve been here it’s become my second home no question, I’ve made friends for life/brothers/sisters and acquired the majority of a AT ONE POINT, insane list of over 160 cultivars I hoped it obtain maybe 1/2 of if lucky ! Plus the information learned and shared has been priceless! I’ve made peoples days/weeks/months and had mine made as well and tbch this place has single handedly restored my faith in humanity and that’s no lie or exxageration simply the truth. I have not been in the position to give back to OG itself very often since coming back so I try and do all I can in other ways and recently gave my mentor some goodies so he would buy some goodies at auction at more than they were worth just to be able to do so, that’s how much I believe in OG and the awesomeness it encourages! Been hit right in the feels more than I can count and VERY VERY MUCH recently especially. Truly a class act and somewhere I’m proud to call home and bring my friends

6 Likes

On the ceiling too

7 Likes

Did OJD have a strain with Box in the name back in the day?

3 Likes

He used a UK cut called “The Box” that was given to him to make Box Of Chemdog and maybe other hybrids?

“ For this strain i took a clone only a mate passed me(from the UK) called the Box that is said to be able to produce a kilo a plant(i didn’t get a kilo but was solid and very high yielding) and is a skunky loud plant similar to the Cheese smell/taste, and grows with amazing vigor . Box of Chemdog grows strong and solid and is a commercial cash croppers dream date. The SSCDH male adds some meat to this already loud skunky plant and chunks this up even more leaving her with solid colas that weigh up really good. if you’re looking for a Cash cropper of High quality not your usual Cash crop mediocre then you have found it. like i mention has similar loud smelling skunk smell like Cheese so make sure your filters are on point and your vac packed when traveling around.

• Brand Connoisseur Genetics
  • Genetics: The Box x Super Silver Chemdog Haze
  • Yields: High
  • Flowering Times: 8-10 Weeks
  • Pack Size 10 Seeds Per Pack
  • Indoor / Outdoor”

https://www.popularseeds.com/connoisseur-genetics/box-of-chemdog

5 Likes

Sweet!! Thanks!! I knew it was something like that. Some The Box cross my buddy had back in the day stunk up everything. Such a thick smell. Was crazy. Always remembered he said Box when talking about it. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Saw this over on ICMag if anyone’s a member there too, pretty nice of OJD:

7 Likes

Thank you so much how do we order from this list I want the grateful Casey or the Casey Jones s1 I’m in the USA

1 Like

You can order from connoisseurUSA@proton.me within the USA or you can chance customs and order directly from O Jay @ TopConnoisseurG@outlook.com for more specials and rare stuff.

3 Likes