Connoisseur genetics?

Shit will happen, it’s what you do after it hits the fan and covers everyone that matters.

7 Likes

I want to be transparent here as ive unfortunately, like @GrownAtHighAltitude also had an issue ordering. Was right around the same time. Wasn’t the same problem but it was a huge pain in the ass, very unprofessional
and really soured my opinion of him. That’s not the say the genetics aren’t good. But I won’t order ever again.

In the end I did get my order and he did give me a bunch of extra freebies for the hassle.

That said, if you do place an order, I suggest you be very clear and document everything to cover your ass. Had I not, I would have been out my money.

8 Likes

@Connoisseur_Genetics I like what you have for selections; very nice!

1 Like

I grew connoisseur cheesedog and granddoggy purps back in the day and they both were outstanding strains ,he is a very good breeder

3 Likes

I didn’t feel it was necessary to get into details. Just wanted to give my experience, including the fact I did recieve the order in the end with extras for the trouble. I wasn’t giving my experience to tarnish your reputation, just to give my experience for others in the community to be aware and document so that if an issue comes up, they can back up the information.

I still don’t feel the details are necessary but I’m willing to put them out here if that’s what you want? I’m not trying to attack you, please don’t feel that way. In the end we got it worked out.

4 Likes

Just found seeds from their Casey Jones from 2010
In a random tub
My favorite indoor strain back then

I decided to pop a couple to see if they are still good
So far so good

5 Likes

With said genetics how was the quality of the seeds and plants? Would you buy @Connoisseur_Genetics again?

1 Like

Still in the fridge so I cant speak from experience on that part. But from what I’ve seen from others on the various forums, the genetics are good, they’re legit. I don’t question any of that. It’s one of the main reasons I ordered to begin with.

He has a bunch of stuff that I’d love to have in my vault. But I wont order again, no.

1 Like

I haven’t ordered anything from @Connoisseur_Genetics but I think I will give them a shot; what would you recommend from them? @Fitzera

1 Like

Youll have to send him a message. He’ll get you his listing…its quite large. It really comes down to what you’re interested in, there’s alot of options to look through. I really can’t advise past that haha

1 Like

:v: @Fitzera

1 Like

I’ve grown quite a few of his strains over the years. I’ve never had any issues with germination or hermies or the quality of the strains. I just germinated a Strawberry and Cream seed that was at least 10 years old. He has a nice selection of genetics that I would never get access to through my own connections. If you like haze crosses and/or flavorful pungent herb he’s probably got something that will float your boat.

I’ve ordered directly through him a few times. I can’t say every order has been filled perfectly but he has come through every time and the freebies help make up for the mistakes. My best advice is to be patient and don’t get angry with him. If he takes your money he’ll take care of your order eventually but it won’t be next day service. Sometimes it takes weeks. He’s a one man operation and has a lot going on. If that’s going to piss you off then don’t bother ordering. If you aren’t in a rush and there is something you want, then it’s totally legit.

2 Likes

Just got a reply from @Connoisseur_Genetics and look forward to what he has. I have ordered overseas before and it just takes time so patience is the game especially if the genetics are there. I can grow hay all day long but would rather get some good genetics. The idea of just popping a pack and have a good chance on a keeper is well worth the wait. Not sure if it is as low as haze but 5% works for me. Big Order my birthday is coming up so going to go for it :crossed_fingers:!

5 Likes

Here is the latest list from him, received the other day. I cleaned it up because his spacing is horrible.

Overseas orders $90 USD
UK orders £65 a pack
PayPal/Cash/bitcoin
Worldwide Shipping :heavy_dollar_sign:15 / UK £5

Regular 10 seed a pack
Feminized 5 seed a pack

(Feminized Seed)

Amnesia Hazy Jones = Amneisa Haze clone x Casey Jones reversed
8-10 weeks

Australian Dead Head = Mulumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze x Casey Jones reversed
8-12 weeks

Dead Chem Head = Connoisseur Chem( Chem d x Chem bx2) x Casey Jones reversed
8- 10 weeks

Cheese N Chong = Cheese x Casey Jones reversed
8-10 weels

Cheesedog Haze = cheese x Chemdog bx2 x SSSDH reversed
8- 10 weeks

Dogshit Dead Head Haze = Dogshit Haze ( seeds from new york contact) x Casey Jones reversed
9-10 weeks

Double Strawberry Diesel Jones = Double Strawberry Diesel( Reservoir seeds) x Casey Jones reversed
8-9 weeks

Dutchie Jones = Nevil The G ( Nevil Mango Mr nice seeds x Soma’s G13 Haze male cut x Casey Jones reversed
8-12 weeks

Girl Scout Haze Cookie = Girl Scout Cookie cut x SSSDH cut reversed
9-10 weeks

Girl Scout Jones = Casey Jones x Girl Scout Cookie cut Reversed
8-9 weeks

Grandoggy Jones = Grandaddy Purple cut x Chemdog bx2 x Casey Jones reversed
8-10 weeks

Grateful Casey Jones = Casey Jones S1
8-9 weeks

Grateful Casey Jones mix(20 seeds) = mix pack of Casey Jones strains i sell
8-12 weeks

Lemon N Lime Jones = Casey Jones cut x SSSDH cut reversed
8-10 weeks

Mango N Cheese = Cheese x Silver Nevil reversed
9-10 weeks

Old School Hazy Jones = SSH x SSSDH x Casey Jones reversed
8-12 weeks

Orange N Mango = Cali Orange cut x Silver Nevil cut reversed
9-10 weeks

Original Diesel Haze = Original Diesel cut x SSSDH cut reversed
9-10 weeks
Out of stock

Rainbow Jones Haze = Grandaddy Purple cut x Casey Jones x SSSDH cut reversed
8-10 weeks

NL5 Haze Jones = NL5 Haze F2 x Casey Jones reversed
8-12 weeks

Silver Nevil = SSH x Nevil Haze
10 weeks

Silver Nevil Jones = SSH x Nevil Haze x Casey Jones reversed
8-10 weeks

Strawberry Cookies = Strawberry Cough cut x Girl Scout Cookie cut reversed
9 weeks
Out of stock

Strawberry Jones Cookie = Strawberry Cough x Girl Scout Cookie cut x Casey Jones reversed
8-9 weeks

Strawberry N Mango = Strawberry Cookies x Silver Nevil reversed
8-10 weeks

Strawberry N Mango Jones = Strawberry N Mango x Casey Jones reversed
8-10 weeks

Triangle Kush Haze = Triangle Kush cut x SSSDH cut reversed
9- 10 weeks

Fuel Zkittles FEMINIZED project = Fuel Zkittles clone ( Zkittles clone x Fuel Male) Reversed

1. Dutch Candy = Hazeolope ( Chocolope famous Amsterdam clone x Soma’s G13 Haze male) x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed

2. Australian Candy = Outback OG( Outback Haze x my OG Kush dom Male) x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed

3. Thai Fuel Haze Zkittles = Swiss Thai Neville ( Neville Schoenmakers) RIP X Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed

4. Thai Neville OG Zkittles = Thai Neville OG ( Swiss Thai Neville x my OG Kush dom Male) X Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed

5. East Coast Casey Zkittles = East Coast Casey Jones( ECSD x Casey Jones) x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed

6. Savoury Fuel Zkittles = Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem x Fuel Zkittles

7. East Coast Zkittles Freak = East Coast Sour Freak( ECSD clone x Haze Freak Male)Sour dom pheno) x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed

8. Dutch Fuel Zkittles = Titanium ( Titans Haze x G13 Haze Male ( Soma’s cut) x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed

9. Massachusetts Fuel Zkittles = Mass Sour Haze ( Mass Sour x SSSDH) x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed

10. Pineapple Fuel Zkittles = ECSD x OG x GDP X Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed

11. Church Candy =Church Fuel clone x Fuel Zkittles clone Reversed .

12. Bag of Zkittles = a random mix pack of all my Fuel Zkittles Feminized strains but instead of 5 Feminized seed you recieve 15 Feminized Seed for the normal price of 5

Original Diesel clone only Feminized project

1. Original Diesel S1
    Out of stock

2. Diesel dipped OG = Diesel Dipped Cookies x OG dom clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed

3. Diesel Fuel Zkittles = Fuel Zkittles OG clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed

4. Chem d Wrecker = Chem d clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed
    out of stock

5. Neville’s Dankincense = Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba clone ( Neville Schoenmakers) RIP X Original Diesel clone Reversed
    Out of stock

6. Grateful Dead Diesel Diesel = Casey Jones clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed
    Out of stock

7. Super Silver Double Diesel = SSSDH clone from Reservoir seeds Original release ( not my OJD cut) x Original Diesel clone Reversed
    Out of stock

8. Diesel Madness = Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long x Original Diesel clone Reversed

9. Dieselope = Hazeolope clone ( Chocolope famous Amsterdam clone x Soma’s G13 Haze male) Chocolope leaner X Original Diesel clone Reversed

Chemdog Haze project (REGULAR seeds)

I took a Reservoir seeds SSCDH( Super silver Chemdog Haze) Male and hit it to some of my best clones

1. 1 Jab( 20 year old Jamaican landrace extremely potent) x Chemdog Haze Male
    10 weeks

2. Nevil The G( Nevil Mango x G13 Haze) x Chemdog Haze Male
    10 - 12 weeks

3. Strawberry Haze Freak x Chemdog Haze Male
    10 -12 weeks

4. OG Chem x Chemdog Haze Male
    9- 10 weeks

5. Purpleope( DNA Chocolope cup winning cut x GDP reversed) x Chemdog Haze Male
    9-10 weeks

6. Psychosis (uk clone) x Chemdog Haze Male
    10 weeks

7. Old School Haze (SSH x SSSDH) x Chemdog Haze Male
    10 weeks

8. Cheese x Chemdog Haze Male
    9-10 weeks

9. Sage x Budda sister x Chemdog Haze Male
    9- 10 weeks

10. Grandoggy Purps x Chemdog Haze Male
    9-10 weeks

11. Kush Haze( Reservoir seeds) x Chemdog Haze Male
    10 weeks

12. New York City Diesel x G13 Haze x Chemdog Haze Male
    10 - 12 weeks

13. Mulumbimby Mandness x Nevil Haze x Chemdog Haze Male
    10- 12 weeks

14. Strawberry and Cream x Chemdog Haze Male
    10 weeks

15. NL5 Haze F2 x Chemdog Haze Male
    10 - 12 weeks

Church project Regular Seed

1. Church Street = Nevil the G( Nev Mango x G13 Haze) x Church/GSC Male
    9 - 12 weeks

2. Edmonton Green = Church cut x Church/GSC Male
    9 weeks

3. Palmers Green Triangle = Triangle Kush Haze x Church/GSC Male
    10 weeks

4. Wood Green = Fuel( Original Diesel clone x Chemdog bx2 Male) x Church/GSC Male
    9 weeks

5. Bounds Green = Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem ( chem dom pheno 3 ) x Church/GSC Male
    9 weeks

6. Tottenham Green = Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem 1( kush dom pheno 1) x Church/GSC Male
    9 weeks

7. Green Lanes = OG Chem x Church/GSC Male
    9 weeks

8. Enfield Green Street = Diesel Dipped Cookies x Church/GSC Male
    9 weeks

9. Green Dragon lane = Triangle Kush Cookies x Church/GSC Male
    9 weeks

OG kush dom Male project( REGULAR seeds)

OG kush dom Male = Ogers Kush Orgnkid x Chemdog bx2 Male Reservoir seeds

Selected for the OG kush dom pheno

OG kush dom Male X

1. White Urkle x OG kush dom Male
    8-9 weeks

2. Granddaddy Purple Haze ( Granddaddy Purple cut x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed) x OG kush dom Male
    9-10 weeks

3. Purple Cheddar ( cheese clone Brightside cut x Granddaddy Purple cut Reversed x OG kush dom Male
    9 weeks

4. Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem ( meat and no veg pheno) x OG kush dom Male
    9 weeks

5. Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem ( kush pheno) x OG kush dom Male
    9 weeks

6. Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem ( 50/50 pheno) x OG kush dom Male
    9 weeks

7. Hazeolope Chocolope cut famous cut from Amsterdam x Soma’s famous G13 Haze Male x OG kush dom Male
    9 -12 weeks

8. Swiss Thai x Nevil Haze ( Neville Schoenmakers) x OG kush dom Male
    9-12 weeks

9. ECSD clone x Fire OG Reversed x Granddaddy Purple cut pheno 1 x OG kush dom Male
    10 weeks

10. ECSD clone x Fire OG x Granddaddy Purple cut Reversed pheno 2 x OG kush dom Male
    10 weeks

11. ECSD clone x Fire OG Reversed x Granddaddy Purple cut Reversed pheno 3 x OG kush dom Male
    10 weeks

12. Peng clone( 20 year old Haze cut x Candelicous Male ( Amnesia Haze Hansfe cut x SSSDH Male) x OG kush dom Male
    10- 12 weeks

13. NL5 Haze F2 ( sensi seeds 99 packet) x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed x OG kush dom Male
    10 -12 weeks

14. ECSD clone x Casey Jones Reversed pheno 1 x OG kush dom Male
    10 weeks

15. ECSD clone x Casey Jones Reversed pheno 2 x OG kush dom Male
    10 weeks

16. Mass Sour Haze ( Mass Sour Head seeds x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed) pheno 1 Mass dom pheno x OG kush dom Male
    10 weeks

17. Mass Sour Haze ( Mass Sour Head seeds) x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed ( mass sour pheno) x OG kush dom Male
    10 weeks

18. Snicklefritz aka Fuel Zkittles x OG kush dom Male
    9 weeks

19. OG chem meat pheno x OG kush dom Male
    9 weeks

20. OG Chem dogshit pheno x OG kush dom Male
    9 weeks

Regular seeds Nevil Schoenmakers Grail project.

NH = Nevil Haze

MML = Mulumbimby Madness Long

1. Swiss Thai Nevil 1 x NH21 x MML Male
    12-16 weeks

2. Swiss Thai Nevil 2 x NH21 x MML Male
    12 -16 weeks

3. Outback Haze 1 x NH21 x MML Male
    12- 16 weeks

4. Outback Haze 2 x NH21 x MML Male
    12-16 weeks

5. Thai Neville OG Diesel x NH21 x MML Male
    10-16 weeks

6. NH21 x MML F2
    12 - 16 weeks Male

7. NH18 x MM pheno 1 x NH21 x MML Male
    12-16 weeks

8. NH18 X MM pheno 2 x NH21 X MML Male
    12-16 weeks

9. NH18 X MM pheno 3 x NH21 x MML Male
    12-16 weeks

10. NH18 x MM pheno 4 x NH21 x MML Male
    12-16 weeks

11. Strawberry Cookies clone x NH21 x MML Male
    9-13 weeks

12. Diesel Dipped OG x NH21 x MML Male
    9-13 weeks

13. Ice cream Cake clone x NH21 X MML Male
    10-14 weeks

14. East coast Casey Jones clone X NH21 X MML Male
    8-12 weeks

15. Fuel Zkittles OG clone X NH21 X MML Male
    9-13 weeks

16. Casey Jones clone X NH21 X MML Male
    8-12 weeks

17. Purple Cheddar OG clone x NH21 x MML Male
    8-12 weeks

18. Hazeolope clone x NH21 x MML Male
    10-14 weeks

19. Chem d Madness = Chem d clone x NH21 x MML Male

20. GMO Madness = GMO S1 clone X NH21 X MML Male

Chocolope F2 and Hybrid Regular seed project available.

I used a Chocolope Male from a seed pack from DNA Genetics first ever Chocolope seed release all those years back and hit to some of my best clones and a Chocolope Female from same pack.

Regular seeds
10 seeds a pack

1. Chocolope F2
    8-10 weeks

2. Chocolate N Strawberry Cookies = Strawberry Cookies clone x Chocolope Male
    8-10 weeks

3. Chocolate Chip Cookies = GSC S1 clone x Chocolope Male
    8-10 weeks

4. Swiss Chocolate = Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone x Chocolope Male
    8-12 weeks

5. Chocolope Madness = Nevil Haze 21 Mullumbimby Madness clone 2 x Chocolope Male
    8-13 weeks

6. Cherry N Chocolate Ice Cream Cake = Ice Cream Cake Diesel 1 clone ( Cherry pheno) x Chocolope Male
    8-10 weeka

7. Chocolate Diesel Ice Cream cake = Ice Cream Cake Diesel 2 ( super loud funk pheno) x Chocolope Male
    8-10 wèeks

8. Diesel Dipped Chocolope = Diesel Dipped Cookies clone x Chocolope Male
    8-10 weeks

9. Australian Chocolate = Outback Haze 1 ( wild pheno) x Chocolope
    10-12 weeks

10. Original Strawberry Lope = Strawberry Cookies x Original Diesel x Chocolope Male
    8-10 weeks

11. Chocolate Nevil Haze = Nevil Haze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness clone x Chocolope Male
    8-12 weeks

12. Chocolate Nevil Madness = Nevil Haze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby madness x Chocolope Male
    10-14 weeks

13. Chocolate Church Cookies = Church x GSC x Chocolope Male
    8-10 weeks

Neville Schoenmakers Feminized project.

1. Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long (S1) = NH21 x MML clone x NH21 x MML clone Reversed.

2. Australian Outback = Outback Haze 2 clone x NH21 x MML clone Reversed.

3. Thai Madness = Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone x NH21 x MML clone Reversed.

4. Chem d Madness = Chem d clone x NH21 x MML clone Reversed

5. GMO Madness = GMO S1 clone X NH21 X MML clone Reversed

6. Kangaroo Cake = Ice Cream Cake Diesel x NH21 x MML clone Reversed

7. Shire Madness = Outback Haze 1 clone x NH21 x MML clone Reversed

8. New Age Nevil Haze = NH18 x Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x MML clone Reversed

9. Neville’s Mullumbimby Madness Mix ( 15 seeds for normal price of 5 seed ) = random mix from above strains.

SSSDH OJD FEMINIZED PROJECT

My( OJD) legendary SSSDH cut from Reservoir Seeds Original release over 15 years ago

1. SSSDH S1 = SSSDH OJD cut x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

2. Super Silver Sour Outback = Outback Haze 1 clone( Neville Schoenmakers) RIP x SSSDH OJD CUT REVERSED

3. Super Silver Sour Madness Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

4. Super Silver Sour Nevil = Nevil Haze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness 4 clone x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

5. Super Sour Dipped Ice cream Cake = Diesel Dipped Ice cream Cake clone x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

6. Super Silver Sour Strawberry Cookies = Strawberry Cookies clone x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

7. Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil = Swiss Thai Nevil 1 clone ( Neville Schoenmakers) RIP X SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

8. Super Silver Sour Chem d = Chem d clone x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

9. SSSDH Feminized mix pack = random mix from above SSSDH Feminized project but 15 Feminized seeds for same price as normal 5 Feminized seed pack

Chem d Wrecker Feminized project = Chem d clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed

1. Chem d Wrecker S2 = Chem d Wrecker 1 clone( Chem d leaning) x Chem d Wrecker 1 clone Reversed

2. Daywrecker Dutch = Orange N Mango x Chem d Wrecker 1

3. GMO Wrecker Madness = GMO Madness x Chem d Wrecker 1

4. Gas Galore = Original GMO Diesel x Chem d Wrecker 1

5. Fuel Truck = Chem d wrecker 2 ( Diesel leaner) x Chem d Wrecker 1

6. Chem Bread = Chem d wrecker 3 clone ( 50/50 pheno) x Chem d Wrecker 1

7. Sour Lemon Petrol = SSSDH OJD cut x Chem d Wrecker 1

8. Australian Daywrecker = Outback Haze 2 clone x Chem d Wrecker 1

9. Nevils Daze wrecker = Outback Haze 1 clone x Chem d Wrecker 1

10. New York Dutch = Nevil Haze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness ( pheno 4) x Chem d Wrecker

11. Nevil The Haze Wrecker = Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone x Chem d Wrecker 1

12. Stank Funk = Chem d Wrecker 4 clone( real skunky funky pheno) x Chem d Wrecker 1 clone

13. Chem double d Wrecker = Chem d clone x Chem d Wrecker 1

14. Strawberry Gas Truck = Strawberry Cookies x Original Diesel x Chem d Wrecker 1 cline Reversed

15. GMO Dough = GMO S1 clone X Chem d Wrecker 1 clone Reversed

Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba ( African Sativa) Regular seed hybrid project

This project used a selected Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba ( African Sativa) Male from Nevil’s strain NH23 x Kariba and hit to a bunch of my clones.

The NH23 x Kariba Female winner (unfortunately not used in this line) was a really special lady , Extreme amazing spicy Frankincense smell/taste, maybe the most Frankincense from the whole Grail project Nevil made from the strains i tried , and very potent unique up High.

The Male was selected to mirror the Female with it giving up Frankincense terps in vegative on stem rubs etc and same growth/leafs traits.

Available NH23 x Kariba Regular Souvenir seeds

1. African Oranges = Tropicana GMO Cookies 1 clone ( Orange Gas Pheno) X Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male

2. African Gas station Cookies = Tropicana GMO Cookies 2 clone ( Gas Cookie pheno) x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male

3. African Chocolate :chocolate_bar: = Australian Chocolate clone, Chocolope leaner ( Outback Haze 1 clone x Chocolope Male) x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male

4. African Frankincense = Australian Chocolate clone ( Frankincense pheno) X Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male

5. African dog = Chem d clone x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male

6. ThaiFrican = Outback Haze 2 clone x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male

7. African Outback = Outback Haze 1 clone x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male

8. African Triangle = Triangle Kush Haze x GMO clone x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba Male

9. African Thai Haze = Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba

13 Likes

Awesome list @Connoisseur_Genetics and thank you @GrownAtHighAltitude !

4 Likes

Now that the list is up, you can see why I couldn’t point you in any one direction lol

That said, if you like long flowering sativas, I would suggest something with the NH21 MM/NH18 MM. There are some examples posted over at IC that are amazing!

2 Likes

Not really country code in the zip code says it all. You sat on his money period.

Maybe some will get posted here? Yes have been looking and yes so much to see! Thanks!

1 Like

@Cactus
Any of the Casey Jones lines have been proven to be amazing
Fast flowering sativa
I would check those out you won’t be dissatisfied

I never grew the other strains from connoisseurs however the Casey Jones crosses range from 8-12 weeks depending on their cross and I believe have been their flagship strain for over ten years as I recall

3 Likes

I’ve grown his Triangle Kush Cookies which was nice enough.

I am much more into sativas and am currently growing an Australian Outback (Outback Haze 2 clone x NH21 x MML).

1 Like