Copa Genetics

Most of those freebies are pretty obvious I think, anything OG is probably an AOG cross, there’s crosses to Ancient Elephantizer, Icy Grape, Mullum, the skunk is probably the Ethos 9D4 Skunk, and then I think Loca Vieja must be a selected pheno of Crazy Bitch or a cross of it, I’ll have to ask him.

4 Likes

the timetrip intrests me after seeing someone grew it this summer

3 Likes

@CamTheCannaman and @Bizzaro you both have me thinking its time to give the reeses cut gsd f6 a try. i just have had it curing so far. glad to see people are liking it and are giving it high grade reviews.
mine had strong spice / pepper aromas to it. i love Copa’s gear that is all i grew this year. this is what another member said about copa’s ancient sunshine i shared with him, which has been my go to lately. just a wonderful feeling /buzz.

10 Likes

That’s a great cut you got there!

6 Likes

I can’t wait to run these frostitute x appy 4 i have. I should be starting in about a week or less!

9 Likes

Welcome to OG and the Copa thread, @CocoaCoir

How/where are you growing and how did you find your way here? Frostitute x Appalachia will be fun and frosty, you’re going to have a good time I’m sure!

Also, definitely say hello and tell the community a little about yourself in our new member introduction thread, it’s a great place to meet regulars and start getting some advice on where to find what you need from this site, without having to jump right into digging through thousands of posts, though it’s all set up pretty logically here and the search engine is very powerful once you learn the tricks.

9 Likes

i am in northern california. i used to grow bodhi gear and still have a bunch of old seeds of his like goji og and dream beaver. This combination doesn’t seem too far off from those. Dream Beaver was the smartest plant i’ve ever grown. I will be growing in coco in a hempy system indoors. Might try my hand at outdoors this spring.

10 Likes

If I haven’t got your info by tomorrow then it’s looking like I won’t be able to get more out until after new years maybe. So for those of you who have given me there info thank you. Those go out tomorrow

9 Likes

Ah yeah you’ll like Copa gear probably then. Similar latitudes and moisture I imagine, it’s real foggy and damp here in New England, even in the mid-southern part where I am a few hardiness zones down from where he grows in Southern Maine/Northern Vermont. Dude is a pretty obsessive Bodhi collector and seed collector in general, he posted a photo once of his row of fridges all for seed stock, both his projects and retail stock, and hundreds of Bodhi packs besides tons more from other breeders and trade stuff. You’ll find a lot of older Bodhi strains in his testers and freebies for sure.

6 Likes

Are we supposed to go thru your site or DM you @Enjoi802. A little confused on the process.

4 Likes

Either way is good. I dm myself

1 Like

pm sent with shipping info but no comformation you got it . should I of emailed it to you?? just wanna make sure i dont miss out

1 Like

I got everyone that’s sent one so far. So no worries on that end. Figured I’d get through the madness in one swoop. I only have about a hour a week to get in and chug through things, been busy lately. And life’s throwing curve balls at me left and right.

6 Likes

My 3 Icy Grape F2s grown in the original Bruce Bugbee medium. Received 15 seeds in my pack of 10 and germinated 12 of them. All 12 sprouted, but 1 died shortly after breaking ground and another was weak so I culled it. Out of the remaining 10 I got 7 males and 3 females. These are the remaining females. Going to put them into flower soon, although I’ve been saying that for weeks now.

7 Likes

Copa told me last week on IG that he wanted to send me a Christmas surprise, and it showed up today. Thanks to the dude for this one, I was sad about having to drop out of testing to make room in the schedule this year for a coop run but I didn’t miss out on the Appy cross testers after all!

The Appalachia F4 that was advanced to F5 by Copa is from H&L then:

https://instagram.com/two_currents_grow

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcYaC6dO6ar

17 Likes

Man you are very lucky I’d be stoked to have those in the collection for later use @Dirt_Wizard

4 Likes

right on Dirt-wizzard. and Merry Christmas Copa you rock!

5 Likes

There can be no doubt. I am the bringer of balls….

Crazy Bitch is again, a bastard

Another brother……

So far, I’ve only managed one girl from 9-attempts at Copa gear.

Vale Tudo Round 1 - attempt 1 - male
Vale Tudo Round 1 - attempt 2 - male

Time Trip - tester - Female! Woot! - Wonderful structure. Responded well to FIM. More of a sweet pine flavor. Excellent yield when pressed.

Project 25 - attempt 1 - failure to germinate
Project 25 - attempt 2 - germination but failure to thrive - no vegetative growth at 4-weeks from pop.

Crazy Bitch - attempt 1 - male (Outdoor) Beautiful structure - excellent color - distinct leave shape
Crazy Bitch - attempt 2 - male (Indoor) Consistent with 1st attempt. Beautiful structure - excellent color - distinct leave shape.

Ancient OG - attempt 1 - male - showed stamens at about 3-weeks into veg under 18/6 - excellent structure.
Ancient OG - attempt 2 - TBD

Not blaming Copa. The plants, with the exception of the Project 25 attempts were beautiful. Just the luck of the draw I guess. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Something I saw recently over on Phenohunter from @Kanzeon was a detail I didn’t know about the LSD (RR cut) in Time Trip:

"Riri Sour D, named for the French dude that hunted and kept the cut.

It’s a cut of Reservoir seeds’ Sour Diesel IBL, preferred by quite a few underground European chuckers like @santero and @eskobar "

Which lead me to this:

"MaD Strains’ Sour Deezal Description

Our first grow with the lineage Sour Diesel goes back up at the beginning of 2007 with the discovery of a gold nugget on an underground French-speaking forum. This plant was so exceptional that it was directly distributed by his selector to the team which managed the forum, which we had in the time the chance and honor to be member of. His name: Sour Diesel Riri cut.

A high-powered clone on all the aspects witch stemming from a selection on a Sour Diesel IBL created by REZ the breeder of Reservoir Seeds.

Surprisingly, this cut improves all the aspects of her mother, the famous Sour Diesel, also known under the name of East Coast Sour Diesel. The taste is kept and strengthened, the production improved and the effect is more potent."

Google translate in Chrome works well if you don’t read French (I don’t):

9 Likes

Excellent. Thanks for sharing. Love the background and backstory. I was happy with my shot at it and will be breaking it back out again. -Although with my luck…I’ll have plenty of pollen…

5 Likes