Copa Genetics

@Kami @mainerJ I made the list above a wiki that is editable. Please add your preference next to your name on that list or add your name to the list with a R after it then your preference if your a return, and haven’t added your name to the list yet.

4 Likes

You get those bog bubble packs yet bud? @Enjoi802

3 Likes

thank you just added myself to the list and put my choice up there (frostitude x appy f4)
if for whatever reason and people have those claimed i would choose (100amp x appy f4 ) as my 2nd choice. thank you looking forward to these. harvesting tonight and most of the veg room is going into flower freeing up a 3x6 table for a whole pack of these to test. !!! thank you

6 Likes

I got a sour bubble with the coop run signups I received. I think that’s what you maybe saying. If that’s not it then no I have not gotten them yet.

4 Likes

Looks like the 100 amps and or frostitues are claimed. @mainerJ and @Kami get there preference and then @CapnCannabis you may end up having to pick another. Knew this was gonna be fun. Lol.

6 Likes

@mainerJ looks like with might be strain pals. nice selection my top 2 choices are the same . great minds think alike. it was fun watching your plants grow this summer.

6 Likes

thanks man. cant wait to do it again. i am so glad i was introduced to copa genetics. i am very grateful to him and @Enjoi802 for letting me be a part in this. i have had my eye on the frostitue and 100 amp ever since first seeing them on copa’s instagram a couple of years ago. woot woot such a great unexspected christmas gift!
your copa plants all turned out great too, it was fun watching the testers grows. wish everyone the best grow this round.

6 Likes

Can someone link to the sign up. Can’t find it

3 Likes

Nah, I sent you a pack of bubble open pollination for personal and a few packs to fix your car up.

4 Likes

Just scroll up to the list

3 Likes

it is in post 1128

4 Likes

Found it! Thanks bub!

3 Likes

Aw shit. Naw I haven’t seen it yet so hopefully soon if it’s something you just sent surprise!!! Wooooo that’s freaking awesome of you. To bad my IG went out in me. That account is blacked out for me. I can do or see anything. Made a new account though and hoping mine goes back to normal c

4 Likes

@BeagleZ this post ??

1 Like

Is there a list of what available, that pic is hard for me to make out on my phone

1 Like

I’d be happy with anything do I need to post that info some where or we good ?

4 Likes

There’s a sign up for testers posted scroll up and you will see the pic of testers he has kind of skim through it you will see what everyone has picked so far next to thier name in thr sign up wiki post @ShiskaberrySavior

5 Likes

Still quite a bit of good stuff left guys don’t let them slip through ya fingas

6 Likes

Thankyou this small group of copa growers is my favorite reason to come on overgrow and it seems like we have a lot of NY and New Englanders here tooo. were all realtively close speaking. i got hooked with my tester and everything else is taking backburner to the Copa strains all except Romlan Blueberry line that im getting ready to clone and flower out the 3 girls. looking for a keeper out of them

12 Likes

I am looking forward to anther test Grow with Copa. Now that all the dust has settled from the 2022 grow season, i have gotten plenty of feedback as to the final results from my grows. The Copa Reeses cut was one of the testers that I was allowed to grow, and its been getting top remarks from those who have tried it. One of my friends who has been enjoying for 30 years said it was one of the best they had.

Thank you again for the opportunity to take part in growing your creations and sharing the fun of doing it.

8 Likes