Copa Genetics

I’m liking Persian girl, Turkish twist and the diesel project

2 Likes

Well if you ever need a outdoor tester I sure can give em a run for their roots :crazy_face:

Would love to test something "mold resistant "

16 Likes

I have a keeper so far with a very vigorous and tall FEMALE FROSTITUTE x APPY confirmed! 5-6 weeks from seed in solo cup. Going to transfer to 3 gallon today. This makes up for the other two being half its size. The white hairs on the stems are so abundant that it says to me that it will be a frost monster. The stem is hella thick and has alternating stripes of purple and green.

19 Likes

Couple pics of Copa’s heaven mountain remix(B’s cut goji og x Appy F4)
And this is Bodhi’s Twin flame V1 (B’s cut Goji og x Wookie 15) this was a pretty one but is more wookie lavender leaning and threw a few pollen sacks at the beginning of flower and buds are very wispy and a few are foxtailing like crazy

21 Likes

Lots of frosty looking goodness :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Hey all, Just started a new thread for my tester run,
you can join me here…

Thank you again to @Enjoi802 and @CopaGenetics for making this happen. MuchLove

6 Likes

Love it! @BeagleZ can’t wait to see how they everything turns out for you!

2 Likes

first pic here is Rainbow chip/tropical sleigh ride x appy f4 in tent with doc d stuff ! Triangle kush x lemon thai from doc d
! ! This pic shows veg tent with ICC x Appy f4 levitating like David Blaine with another RCTSR x appyf4 to left of her
! Bandaid haze 4.2 by doc d in 4x2 from first pic ! Piff S1 x A5haze/Thai bx doc d Twilight Language x Dragon Energy doc d lastly a Black triangle x A5haze/Thai bx also from doc d

10 Likes

You and me both! :joy:
:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Happy healthy looking plants :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

you got a full plate Cam. i love a good pot buffet. lol keep us posted on the flowering.

3 Likes

For sure ! It can’t be just you and me seeking the resistant strains can it !?

3 Likes

most of if not all of copa gear is from selected phenos that are mold and pest resistant in his breeding selections/program. he grows in the northeast and maine. we have damp weather and cool temps up here at the end of summer early fall
his project 25 is also an early finisher end of august beginning of september to help avoid these conditions.

8 Likes

Real charged up to run some p25 for those exact reasons!!

3 Likes

Speaking of mold resistant strains. Has anyone got any experience with getawaymountain

Experience with it??? Hell, I live on it, on getawayIsland!
:joy:

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I feel the charge up to. got some things winding down. and i am getting ready and really excited for my next copa run. as a result of the hard work @CopaGenetics and @Enjoi802 i am very fortunate to have been able to grow some outstanding amazing plants.

almost about to send them to the pool for a swim and if things go according , i will most def share it here.

check this out with the click click zoom

9 Likes

Just threw up all those packs on my site. So feel free to share or spread the word. I priced them at 30. Not sure what other banks do them for or what not but figure it should be a fair price for them. Some are female seeds. Some are regular. Thank you all for everything you do.

14 Likes

That diesel project sounds really awesome.

5 Likes

It’s definitely an interesting one

5 Likes