Copa Genetics

I would buy it but I have to buy a second carbon filter cuz copas stuff is like that.

5 Likes

Oh hell yeah! Icy Grape, Project 25, The Diesel Project, Ban Ham… So many to choose from! I just cant make up my mind!

7 Likes

Don’t miss Icy Grape for sure, I’m getting another pack since I gave some away and asking Paul for the Icy OG freebie if he has it, that’s IG x Ancient OG! That’s my first two new to me forever strains since starting growing crossed into each other, besides finding the C99 and GG4 I wanted from FDM and Tonygreen, respectively.

6 Likes

did you look into GSD?

5 Likes

Welp! I guess Im getting Icy Grape and The Diesel Project. Got to save SOME money for the 4/20 sales.

5 Likes

Frostitute x Appalachia 22F was getting smells of vanilla playdough about 3-4 days ago and it has now morphed into something similar to if flowers had BO. Just so many variations so far. Really enjoying it. You will need at least 2 carbon filters.

9 Likes

THANKS @Dirt_Wizard, for the heads up. practically a bogo! 42% off!

dont forget about the fast ham and quality control, at the top of my list for sure.

another great strain.the gsd i grew last year was covered head to toe in snow.

you guys are getting me excited i feel like going outside and making and refreshing my soil/dirt.
timed my drop of the copa seeds for germination for the 5 planet alignment tonight. little extra pull to open them beans. don’t forget to check it out at sun down twilight tonight…

6 Likes

Forgot about 5 planet alignment I think I may have to dunk some as well haha!

3 Likes

That’s sick! I’ve got some P25 breaking ground right now in the veg tent for this years outdoor and I’m already wanting more COPA gear to look at!

3 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard what kind of terps did you get from those icy grapes again? I don’t know why it never hit me the lines in that cross, it sounds fire

3 Likes

Bookmarked and marked on the calendar! Copa is just all right with me!

3 Likes

You know you want this in your life, man:

5 Likes

The BD pheno I grew the first time was all Welch’s grape juice concentrate and hashy earthy funk in flower, and it cured pretty much the same way but got way deeper and more Afghani but still with candy sweet grape juice or grape hard candy, still bright after almost a year cure in the fridge.

4 Likes

Aaaaand I’m sold

3 Likes

It’s a bedtime hitter, Legs. I have yet to try the Purple Skittles pheno I have in flower right now but it’s looking pretty similar with less of a squat indica structure and a little more OG structure, can’t gauge smells well in the tent with everyone else there too. But the BD pheno will be a keeper mom I’m going to look for when I decide to start pheno hunting moms. One thing I enjoyed about it besides the beautiful colors in fade and dank buds was that it was an actual tree, trunks that needed absolutely no support at all from me to be happy, and topped well into a wider Christmas tree that fit neatly in the tent vs the more floppy genetics of this PS pheno.

6 Likes

download

6 Likes

partly cloudy right now may have to wait a day to see it, but i can absolutely confirm the “lady in red” the red ramekin otherwise known as frostitute x appy 4 all have tails. barley 24hrs. i follow the planets & moon for popping beans. if it aint broke needs no for fixing. this always gives a real boost to the vigorous seed / genetics. give me a minute will post the pic. almost forgot to mention i was using the float tec for sprouting. i remembering reading the posts / info just can’t remember from who. worked for me in 22hrs. maybe earlier lol took me 22hrs to check. lol harder.

4 Likes

Local Vieja…. Mmmmmmm

4 Likes

That’s awesome, love a good bedtime hitter variety. Thanks for sharing the knowledge Dirt :heart::v:t2:

3 Likes

check it out folks. using the float tec and planetary & moons alignment to make things happen for the drop. it is powerful to the seeds… took me 22 hrs to get back to check on them. tails look well developed / sprouted earlier. the frostitue X appy4 is cleared for take off. packing my seed starter bags and moving them to the solo cup launch pad.
i knew i was getting excited about playing in the dirt.
the 100 amp X appy4 are starting to swell / split. just a wee different, looking swell so far. :seedling: :green_heart:

no humidity still chilly here. using heat pad and dome to give proper temps for germination.
. you gotta do what ya gotta do, enjoy your grow. :wink:

13 Likes