Copa Genetics

Got silicone gloves. Came with the magic butter machine

3 Likes

That’s a lot of fire stacked up, drop links to the threads as you guys pop em if you can, it’d be cool to watch some of copa’s testers growing out. Good luck to y’all :v:t2:

5 Likes

What’s the rules do they need to be grown right away?

2 Likes

I will try to figure how to tag a link on this post but I will set up a thread just for the jelly roll run. My journal thread gets no play.

4 Likes

Yes they would need to be popped right away

8 Likes

Icy Grape Day 59 update:

38 Likes

Those sure are purty.

5 Likes

Sent testers tracking. Still have some spots available if anyone can pop them right away. Can message me if interested.

6 Likes

Im still game.

2 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard what a killer fade! Very cool

5 Likes

Copa ancient lights (nl#2 x ancient og purple stem male ). These were freebies with either vale tudo or project 25

![IMG_20220209_210529486_HDR|375x500](upload://gl

25 Likes

Those are booming!

5 Likes

man i bet the smoke on that is absolute fire!

5 Likes

The Eagle has landed! Thanks for the lil gift with my tester pack, @Enjoi802 @CopaGenetics these BLRxGSD will hit the dirt in the next few days:

20 Likes

Smoke report is back on that Icy Grape.
Grown in living soil and only fed kelp meal and compost teas.
10 day dry with 80 day jar cure w/ bovedas

Heavy traditional “indica” leaning high, very stoney and sedative.
terpene profile similar to an old GDP or Grape God
Very strong, tester also currently testing multiple indoor exotics and the stone broke through even with high tolerance. Was their choice of end of night bedtime bud.
Very clean burn, pure white ash.

13 Likes

@Enjoi802 jr77 x GSD f5 has landed. Thank you for this opportunity and for the extra gifts. They sound like some fire too. Going to germ them now n get the party started.

18 Likes

Gsd f6 is live on headies gardens.

5 Likes

No Maine event freebie at HG?

2 Likes

Just found out that the LSD in Time Trip isn’t BOG or Barney’s, it’s Lemon Sour Diesel:

9 Likes

I believe it’s a limited thing, exclusive to the first 125 packs, so if you want it gotta be the first 125 to grab a pack of the GSD F6

5 Likes