Copa Genetics

Picked up the crazy bitch quite a while ago to get the goji og f2 freebies. I was late to the game to get original goji drop so the f2’s were a nice score. @Vagabond_Windy hooked me and some other peeps up with a goji f1 cutting which I’ve been keeping for a few months. The plan is to pop the f2’s and make some f3’s and also a bx with the f1 cuttings. Also, I did have a chance to chat with Copa and was offered more of those f2’s for free if I don’t get a male. Pretty nice offer because I didn’t ask!

15 Likes

I’m starting 3 of these seeds tomarrow.

7 Likes

Baby pics

26 Likes

@brokehoe Nice nice any idea the parents on either of those? I’ll add the Turkish Twist to the list

4 Likes

Copa is a homie of mine. Absolutely amazing dude if you ask me.

18 Likes

mother-of-god

I guess we’re going to be seeing obscure Bodhi preservations and crosses for a loooong time!

12 Likes

Did that smell carry on to the smoke flavor?Please tell me it didn’t

5 Likes

I have a small brown 5 bean Turkish twist from a giveaway on here.Was waiting to hone my grow skills more so I wouldn’t kill them but now I’ve caught the hang of it really fast and I might pop them to put a couple out in june

3 Likes

I’ll pull up a picture. But I got some GSD of him. Shit was hella delicious and potent to. Also when he was at the harvest cup got a few more packs, on top of the stuff I got from dcseedexchange.
I would give two thumbs way up.

7 Likes

Wonder what the landrace in the Twist was?

2 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard @LegsMahoney i seem to run into y’all everywhere :thinking:

Merhaba…That Turkish twist has my attention!

I’m in as well!

3 Likes

31 Likes

I find it listed as Landrace Turkish F2 from Real Seed Co x Ancient OG F2

6 Likes

That ancient skunk looks really good

5 Likes

Ran some icy grape and crazy bitch. Crazy bitch had a delicious citrus sprite smell, icy grape smelled like and old sour d. Both plants smelled, tasted, and smoked great, especially considering they grown under insufficient light.

41 Likes

Next round

Those beans are literally at the top of my bean hoard in my jar.Other than when the BOG sour Bluetooth comes in BOGs shit has to go to the top just the way it is

8 Likes

Any idea why the secret chief is labeled as a preservation project? I figured Bodhi still has an SFV mom, as well as the 88g13hp dad, and can reproduce it. Unless Secret Chief used a diff version of the HP male or something?

8 Likes

That’s a good question. I have no idea.
I would also like to know lineage of Ancient Chocolate.

5 Likes

I have some of the seeds going, testing seeds. I’m sure I have a female in the mist.

2 Likes