Copa Genetics

Genius Thai x Appalachia F4 Day 8F

19 Likes

Wow they are getting massive. do you do any thinning on the bottom branches?

2 Likes

Will do some light cleaning on the bottom skirt nothing too crazy clear out some of the bottom yellow leaves as we ease on in to flower and they start to gobble up all the nitrogen.Tonight they get thier last sulpher spray down then it’s flower nutes mixed in with ECW and a shitton of malted two row barley I’m going to load it up

4 Likes

Here’s my 3 crazy project GSD girls. All under natural sunlight in Central NY at 42.7 °N
Girl 1 (have seen a few nanners the other and pulled them. This looks very GG4 leaning ?

Girl 2 fattest buds darkest leaves by far.

Girl 3 smaller pot 7g not 15 buds looks great most similar to most phenos of last year’s GSD#16 x P25 fem testers. :star2: :star2:

14 Likes

Are you light Depping?How did you get yours to flower so soon?Early flowering phenos?My Backpacks just started to preflower 2 white hairs everywhere but no buds like what you have on yours.They look really good BTW

3 Likes

Yes. Im growing it currently and it is on day 57 of Flower

14 Likes

Natural light no light deps at all. They were in 1 gallon till i saw some white pistils then transplanted to 7 or 15 gallon pots. they have a relatively even NPK ratio of nutes in the soil. i used a male to pollinate a few of my small girls in a tent. so a few seeds will be made to test outside next year.

3 Likes

I have 2 small persian Panters outside in 5 gal fabrics. ended up with 3 boys and 2 girls. they did not show they sex outside quickly. @Mdot those buds have great sturture and look so frosty

7 Likes

Wow! She’s looking good! Would be lovely to get some close ups before/when it finishes.

4 Likes

They are and are very sticky and STRONG!!! I never had to use my carbon filter until I grew this strain. Im a new grower and this is my 3rd grow. That picture is from 2 weeks ago. I’ll take an updated one later on today.

5 Likes

the 2 row malt barley do you use that whole or use a grain grinder of some sort before applying?

5 Likes

I get it already milled they call it “cracked”.I get around 20lbs at a whack from Amazon with at least 30 lbs of ECW.Trying out the Brut ones atm and they are of good quality came very moist and no clumps very good results.When you get that 2 row if you do mix it with a good bit of ECW to get the microbial culture started it makes good top dresses.I mix it throughout my soil and soak down with copious amounts of DR Fulvic when I get my outdoor plots ready with enough dry amendments to get them to a veg top dress then the Flower feed with another 20lbs of malted barley to get things moving.Malted barley has been shown to finish crops 25% quicker.When you see the mycelium growth you’ll see what’s up.Makes very big plants

7 Likes

The Mushrooms love it BTW.Don’t know how but I ended up with some Qubes from nowhere.Birds of a feather flock together I guess

6 Likes

6 Likes

Noticed the P25s just started flowering. I’m running a cross from another NE guy that’s supposed to finish early, but that isn’t quite flowering yet.

13 Likes

I’ve had some Copa testers I got with an order. Decided to put three in a paper towel, Forbidden purple x Ancient OG. Ill show them as they grow here on the Copa thread.

18 Likes

Wooo. Heck yeah glad to see you join the party @Greenfingers look forward to watching the grow. Should be some awesome flower when there done.

6 Likes

And they’re off and running, we’ll almost, Forbidden purple x Ancient OG.

17 Likes

P25s, back one still flowering, front one still bulking, threatening to bust out of the hoops

21 Likes

My P25 f2 fem has gone bonkers recently. Stretching out and starting to stink. Pistils everywhere, but no real ‘stacking’ or true bud site formation yet. 6-6.5’ tall and very wide. Recovered easily from a few big branch losses earlier in the season. Glad I have some snow fencing in there for stability. I’m at 44 Lat.

And here is my later planted GSD. Vigorous recent growth, prepping for flower, but not as far along as the P25. Just a top shot for now.

20 Likes