Copa Genetics

Received my testers here in Canada today.

Will get them popped outdoors as soon as the weather allows and keep the thread updated.

Take care & thank you.

15 Likes

@PlantShepherd that’s awesome your grabbed what shoe had left. Would love to shoot you some of the Purple Moonshine#20 X GSD f5. The Moonshine does real well outdoors. So I’m curious to see what would happen with the GSD in it now.

10 Likes

I have 9/10 jr77xgsdf5 popped one being stubborn. I’m going to pot them and start a thread for em.

8 Likes

That’s super generous of you! The reason I grabbed the project 25 is we often get a solid snow in Sept (lost about half an acre of high CBD weed two years ago). So if it isn’t something that will finish super early, it won’t work here unless in a greenhouse. I’m going to be working for someone new this summer. So I won’t have any say what to run in the greenhouses. :pray:

6 Likes

@Enjoi802 Seven BLR/GSD just got sanded and are now soaking in H202 solution for the next run, got the Jiffy plugs soaking in some fulvic, aloe, and Fish Sh!t with a few drops of Floralicious Plus, getting ready to drop them in tonight before bed. I’ll be posting germination updates here, and periodic grow reports, but it’ll mostly be over in my Magic Wand Factory thread.

9 Likes

Dirt Wizard’s Magic Wand Factory

This is a link for those curious

5 Likes

No worries. I hope for a good crop for you. I’ve never run it outdoors. Just the pictures and convos. My pack of Project 25 will be run outdoors this year. I do believe indoors it has had a issue pop up for one person, that’s all I’ve really heard, but it really was meant for the great outdoors 🤷

10 Likes

Here’s my project 25. I had bad germ rates due to me most likely. But the one is healthy 2 headed baby now. I hope she’s a female. I’ll give her a bigger pot n she’ll blow up I’m sure.

20 Likes

She is getting the chop tomorrow morning after 66 days from flip:

36 Likes

testers landed and planted

22 Likes

8 of 10 jr77x gsd f5 above ground and open.

18 Likes

72 hours after they hit the sandpaper, we’ve got 7/7 BLR x GSD up and reaching for the sky! Glad to have gotten the whole germination technique down after some mishaps in the past. They seem to take right off in the Jiffy soaked in that mixture, which I learned from someone here, can’t remember who.

16 Likes

Thank You @Enjoi802

These testers will hit dirt friday, what specifics would they like in a thread?
i.e.- Germ Method and rate, Soil Mix, Nutes (I’m using FOOP with great success), Light Types, Lighting Schedules.
LMK & again Thank You & COPA Genetics.

13 Likes

As long as they are grown, anything else is extra. The idea is to make sure of stability issues if any, so if you want to be as detailed as you want , you can, or a picture and a quick jot here and there is fine also. Can post wherever just link the thread I guess, or post them here will also work, I guess there is multiple avenues to go, up to the user. Really the final report should come back to this thread I believe.

Well as always hope that complicated a clarifying statement :rofl::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

So for a roundup of who’s testing what this round for Copa, I’ve got the Black Lime Reserve Skunktek cut x GSD F5 going and then there’s:

Non-test current grows include:

• @rooted Project 25 and Ancient Lights
  • @Brokehoe Turkish Twist and Ancient Chocolate

I’ll update this as more folks pop up in the thread.

17 Likes

i’ll be starting the (Karma’s Sour D BX2 x GSD F6) a soon as i rearrange my tent, so pretty soon. :+1:

8 Likes

I would absolutely love to do some outdoor testing for you guys. I just ordered Project 25, GSD f6 and Vale Tudo Round 1 from GLG. I do organic outdoor guerrilla and have for 40 years but just heard of COPA. I will be pulling up a seat if you don’t mind. Looking forward to running you strains, I will be Journaling them

8 Likes

I also have the free Maine Event seed coming with the GSD. pretty excited about it. It appears to be a giant. I will max that thing out on aged sheep shit in a spot I’ve grown and enhanced the soil for years…can’t wait. I’m so ready for the 15th of May

13 Likes

I will be popping the AOG x as soon as it arrives .

5 Likes

I really wanted to grab it but this time I was not able. I’ll be watching closely when you pop them. If you don’t mind could you throw up a link when you do @Bullskinner

5 Likes