Copa Genetics

Update on my testers, PCHP x Durban x Lamb. I topped two of them showing females.

16 Likes

ohh yeah looking good !!!

4 Likes

I’ll give y’all some updates on my testers when I get home today, been on the road a few days in Vermont camping and I just got scooped up for my ride home

8 Likes

Not a great photo, but I snapped this while pulling leaves off another plant. Might’ve taken them outside but we had icy precip going at the time. Two plants with arrows pointing to 'em are Carbon Stinkerz x Durban/Lambsbread testers.

ETA: I forgot to mention that according to my notes they’ve been in the flowering tent for 5 weeks. They’ve gotten noticably bigger in the past week or so. Starting to show a little bud development. Gonna be a long ride.

14 Likes

Loooolll shoot I should probably remember to flower those soon, huh?

1 Like

Everyone make sure you sign up for the 4/20 seed giveaway. One of the featured strains is one I made called Swamp Gas which has P25 Bx1 as the father and Slippery Susan as the mom(exotic ). Should be a great combo for outdoors. Thanks for participating .

15 Likes

Testing testing.

Looking for testers. Repeat testers welcomed. This will be for outdoors and for this season, no sitting on the beans for this batch. Each tester will get some beans that are numbered, after the grow is completed and updates have been completed I will let the grower know the genetics. The other thing is that repeat testers please let me know next to your name, I believe we have a special treat for y’all.

I’ll keep this running over the weekend and see how many people we get to sign up.

This is open to TL2 and TL3, and is open to international if the recipient is willing to pay for the shipping.

Add numbers to list as needed

1. @yardgrazer
  2. @Sdd420
  3. @Cannabiscrusader
  4. @Bizzaro
  5. @schmarmpit
  6. @Shanti-ri
  7. @Varuna
  8. @TheNorthAbides

Thank you all for all your hard work. Have a blessed day my friends!

18 Likes

I’ll happily do it, but I don’t want to get in the way of other people having a chance to test Copa’s work outdoors, so I could also stand aside.

7 Likes

P25 slowly coming along… this is the cut I pollinated with Chocolate Diesel pollen… I’m hopeful it took okay. I was feeling doubtful, but looking closely it does look like it might’ve worked. Not sure this plant appreciated some of the temperature swings we’ve had of late.

Of course I also spotted some sort of bug. Not really a surprise, stupid bringing outside plants inside.

14 Likes

I’ve been meaning to run some Copa beans but now I’ll go ahead and run these testers with ancient og and the other cross from them that I have been sitting on.

7 Likes

15 Likes

hot damn that is awesome maybe a chance at an increase?

7 Likes

I’m in upstate ny, I’d love to run some of your testers outdoors this season. Currently running your mocha berry. Making f2’s to find a more compact female to run because the bud is that good. Very relaxing stone, very enjoyable. I also have some crosses of the Icy Grape running through.

6 Likes

If you have a grow log or have grown Copa gear before. as a tester. Please head to post 2051 and add your name to the wiki there, and with a link of possible to the grow. We have something special for you.

I’ll be making a list of folks who have gotten tested gear from me and doing a follow up soon so I can see if you’ll be interested in the special gift for people who have tested for Copa.

10 Likes

Feel free to jump in the fun!

4 Likes

Literally just started 3 of his strains. Great appreciation gift though.

5 Likes

I got some mocha berry as part of my secret santa gift here. I almost popped it this spring but didn’t get to it. I’m in Central NY maybe we can trade a clone or 2 come mid May?

4 Likes

I’d definitely be down. Both of my females out of the pack are very stretchy, long internodal spacing. I’m more than happy to send you a cut, but I only kept it to seed it and find something more compact. Bud is some of the best I smoked in the past 3 years. Just an overall chill vibe. Like everything is great, and every chair is super comfy. Like E but so not bad for you.

If you need some f2’s lmk. I got a whole plant seeded and in week 8

4 Likes

Hell yeah I’m down for whatever. sounds like a good afghani (buddertons)or bodhis dla 5 etc… would make a nice stout thick dad. is there berry flavor or smell coming through strong??

6 Likes

Last year outdoors didn’t quite go as planned. Kinda let mother nature run the show. The Northern Purple OG is one strain that did perform. Haven’t smoked her in a while going to roll up a joint for todays drive. !
P.S. Note to self run irrigation or much larger pots.

13 Likes