Copa Genetics

reeses cut x gsdf6 testers are filling out nicely and in pre flower. of the six started i have i have 2 males 2 females and waiting on the other 2? i pulled 1 male that was true male no intersex. may collect pollen from other male if i can move it.

couple shots of the girls. love this spider guard dog. watched it scrap with and take down a bug twice its size.
the s.sunset og x p25 fems have had a nice growth spurt thanks to july’s hot and mostly dry month. they have caught up to some of the other plants that had a month head start on them. all plants in organic soil and get weekly humics, silica, top dress with malted 6row barley powder and kelp meal, watered in with recharge.
this is how they looked on july 11th. they also are in pre flower and staggering growth getting ready for flowering.

15 Likes

I’d stick up my hand and say yes but not quite sure when I’ll be fired back up probably October .

And already have a bunch picked out to run .

2 Likes

First two pics is the same p25 in slightly different light. Couldn’t get a pic that shows both the resin development and the pink hairs so I here’s both. Just shy of 5 weeks of flower by august 2 outside in MA. Pretty cool variegation too that has become much more pronounced recently.

Next is the last of the bunch to start flowering, presumably Iranian og pheno. This one smells strong on the stem rub, stretchiest of the bunch. I like this one the most despite the slower start to flower we’ll see how she does. Might need to bust open the pollen again and hit that one, already knocked up my two fast flowerers.

The whole fam below
And last is a bonus shit of a purple haired pheno of williams (wonder x 79 queen most purple Colombian ) f2 from gas, this one is sharing 15 gallon pots with my p25s. Each pot is 15 gal, 3 plants per pot.

Edit: other than 2 sprays of neem and one spray of spinosad right before flower, no IPM on these. Water only up until this morning I gave them a little epsom salt and seaweed kelp extract. Gonna top dress with some worm castings soon.

17 Likes

Just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart Copa if you’re seeing this!! Here is my Male Reeses cut x Gsd f6 and his gaggle of frostitutes! Got 3 Vale tudo round 2(Vintage Mendo Purps x Kimbo kush x gsd f5)#2&#4testers,(2 phenotypes), 1 purple zkittlez x gsdf5, 1 female Reeses cut ([pbb x oreoz] x gsdf6)[only female outta 6] and last a cross I made using a male vale tudo tester x icy grapes… It has been a hectic summer for me having a lot going on all around, I haven’t been able to get up to this spot in last 3 weeks… But I am going up tomorrow to topdress and make a tea and stake em. This summer has been good and bad for me not trying to say too much but it’s been tough… This spot is up in Maine at my step father’s house(my mom passed 2015) he has been watering and doing recharge once a week but hasn’t been doing any trimming back, topping ect. I don’t expect him too, It’s just been hard to find time to get up there lately. I had a good friend that I’ve known since middle school get shot in the chest and was in hospital past 3 weeks so most free time was spent going up there, he lives in NH 2 hours away in other direction… Besides that I have really bad neuropathy from liver failure and almost dying, so just doing regular activity hurts my legs so bad it’s stupid. I compare it to walking barefoot on jagged rocks all day. Growing saved my life and I really wanted to do better job this summer but did lose a few branches from wind from lack of going up there, but I’m going up tomorrow to do my thing and will take few pictures as well of everything! Cheers everyone and hope everyone here is doing great and having a awesome summer so far!

22 Likes

Some updates photos of the Gsd • p25. I put a plant in a container next to each one as a reference to how big they went in. image

17 Likes

project 25 popped 10 and 9 started 3 males .this pheno is already on week 6 of flower . Have1 on week 5 2 on week 3 and 1 week 1 Grow is going great. Should be wrapping outdoor grow by end of august or first week sept with

quite a bit of flower

20 Likes

that looks more like what i was expecting from P25 pheno morphology wise…that looks good…i haven’t grown P25 yet but i know that’s all of the iranian in that girl coming out. nice one

5 Likes

Cam, first off sorry to hear about your friend. I hope he makes a full recover and second sorry to hear about your leg pain, (dealing with a back nerve issue for the last year and I know how much hell it is. simple tasks take forever and them your in pain and worn out completely . The plant look great and i think we are our worst critics. sometimes things don’t get done on time or at all . it isn’t the end of the world. I’m just thankful i still have some ability to grow and smoke my flower

6 Likes

looking amazing, are you getting smells of like ricolla/ fisherman’s friend/ Jager on some smaller plants. my 2 shorter bushier ones have a wonderful sweet herbal lozenge aroma to the stem rub. They are just starting to appear to start flowering.

3 Likes

(Mendo purps x kimbo kush) x P25 #2
I can only call mine a moosh boosh lol. Love ya copa!

#4,#5,#3 in order #4 kicks ass so far

I have #4 cloned only, it has a hint of that powdered bubblegum…like bazooka gum if you remember that.

16 Likes

Looks like I gotta get some p25 for next year, lovin all the pics.

I started 2 Zip Tape kinda late and got 2 females, slightly different. Happy, vigorous growth, easy going. One is throwing 11 blade leaves. I love Black Domina, never tried GG4, so am looking forward to this cross.

I’ve got various pollen stored and ready for my summer chucking, but nothing of Copas unfortunately. Will prob dust them with some of AKBB’s NL and heirloom Humboldt afghani.

Will update with flower pics later on.

!

13 Likes

Thanks man that means a lot :pray: :raised_hands: and same here… I am just so very grateful I can grow/provide medicine for myself and others still. Pain is no joke and back pain is probably the worst. I had 2 slipped discs back in 2018 and was hell just doing anything… It can be so frustrating and you’re right about the simplest task causing hours or even days of pain after. It’s been easy to beat myself up for not doing more but you’re so right about how we can be our own worst critics. But 100% at least I am still able to provide medicine for me and my wife and for that I am beyond grateful. Hope you’re having a good summer dude! Stay blessed :raised_hands: :innocent: :pray:

7 Likes

I’m not getting any smells like that on the big ones in the ground. I have not checked the three in small pots that I didn’t get into the ground. Mine are just starting to indicate and flower also.
I’m planning on cloning them from the bottom stuff I need to trim out

4 Likes

Copa Progress update, Resses Cut x here:

Started in the ground like this around June24th:

July 6:

And today as promised, Copa testers have the space to themselves since the Auto neighbors have been harvested:

One of the 5 gals - beginning to flower as you see here:

A shot of the undercarriage:

month or two more and we will be drying and curing.

12 Likes

Second Scrog net in and I’m seeing and explosion of growth a lot of main tops popping up sister Turkish Twist is ballooning up and going up now she is almost 6 1/2 foot tall all got a feeding of flower girl and EWC and malted barley and some epsom salt.These plants can eat

13 Likes

I’ll have a 2x2 open in 2 weeks

3 Likes

You got some monsters on your hands by the looks of things.

5 Likes

Snuck in this morning for a quick look and everything is cranking and outgrown the first scrog and filling through the second one that plant in the fabric pot was a bagseed I found that turned out to be a awesome female.I just put up in there.If I hadn’t pinned that one down it would be way over the fence by now.The one next to it looks like an apple stuck on a stick a big ball of branches and leave.These Turks reek so bad I am really sweating thinking about how bad they will stink up the back when they go into flower.I have anxiety just thinking about the trim work but man I think I will be able to stack a case of jars on this one alone

14 Likes

They just keep getting bigger turned into a tree thr big one did. lady bugs and mantises cleaned out all the leaf munchers no competition anymore for bug damage

4 Likes

Before and after lol holy shit

8 Likes