Copa Genetics

The Mushrooms love it BTW.Don’t know how but I ended up with some Qubes from nowhere.Birds of a feather flock together I guess

6 Likes

6 Likes

Noticed the P25s just started flowering. I’m running a cross from another NE guy that’s supposed to finish early, but that isn’t quite flowering yet.

13 Likes

I’ve had some Copa testers I got with an order. Decided to put three in a paper towel, Forbidden purple x Ancient OG. Ill show them as they grow here on the Copa thread.

18 Likes

Wooo. Heck yeah glad to see you join the party @Greenfingers look forward to watching the grow. Should be some awesome flower when there done.

6 Likes

And they’re off and running, we’ll almost, Forbidden purple x Ancient OG.

17 Likes

P25s, back one still flowering, front one still bulking, threatening to bust out of the hoops

21 Likes

My P25 f2 fem has gone bonkers recently. Stretching out and starting to stink. Pistils everywhere, but no real ‘stacking’ or true bud site formation yet. 6-6.5’ tall and very wide. Recovered easily from a few big branch losses earlier in the season. Glad I have some snow fencing in there for stability. I’m at 44 Lat.

And here is my later planted GSD. Vigorous recent growth, prepping for flower, but not as far along as the P25. Just a top shot for now.

20 Likes

Reese’s Cut x Appy F4

I believe this pheno has a faster flowering than the others, it is developing very quickly, a lot of resin, I still couldn’t feel the terpenes, maybe they will come towards the end of the flora

21 Likes

Reeses cut was a favorite from last year. All my friends liked that strain alot.

8 Likes

Baby forbidden purple x ancient og

8 Likes

P25 testers had a good week, settling into the soil/doing their thing….

Stay tuned!

12 Likes

Forbidden purple x Ancient og. Just a little update, nice growth.

13 Likes

HeHe This Skunk#1 reminds me of cousin it off the addams family.Beneath the bushy exterior is a plant buried under all those flower sites i swear

16 Likes

Update on the Icy Grape. Really taking off now in the Earthbox, just flipped to 12/12 yesterday. She is in the back, just did a foliar. Will post a top down more focused pic tomorrow.

15 Likes

Two phenos of Zip Tape (Early Glue x Black Domina) first one must be Glue because the second is definitely Domina/Afghani. I have two more phenos already repotted and starting stretch in the flower tent, these are getting held for now:

12 Likes

Two AOG F3s, one in a pot one in the ground:

18 Likes

One is definitely taking off compared to the other.

4 Likes

21 Likes

REALLY enjoyed the hash from the AOG last year. It was straight tasting jet fuel on the inhale, with a nice floral taste on the exhale.

8 Likes