Copa Genetics

Ancient OG x (Dragon Slayer x Katsu Fighter) almost 2 weeks in flower. Stacking nodes and trichomes well early. Cross from last years grow. Like seeing all these AOG crosses in here, was one of my faves last year.

11 Likes

This pic didn’t upload last post.

7 Likes

OK, Lets update my P25 Testers today:

Prior shot of them 15 Days ago:

And today, making decent progress, big stalks and leaves, and one even showed its sex before it got pulled…

They seem happy.

11 Likes

Skunk#1 is turning out to be a beautiful lady.The greens on this one are a looker for sure.Very Citrus and Skunky weed funk and Bright smelling wakes you right up.Reminds me of the mexican i used to get i used to get in the 90s.Shes at about 6 ft even now not bad fir being put out late huh lol what a blast

16 Likes

I have the Project 25. Those look sweet. Nice and bushy. Seems like I remember seeing that strain. It was out or something. @Greenfingers nice big fat leafs.

5 Likes

Looks like a keeper. Nice hairs. I have one strain going. I’m excited.

1 Like

What’s funny is that mom kinda reminds me of like old brick weed I would get out of mexico. So the point you say it smells like a 90’s weed made me burst out laughing because, IMO that’s what Mom is, is 90’s weed lol.

Looking good. Always happy to see the updates. Citrus should be a good one!

2 Likes

Nicely chugging along for sure, glad they are as tall as they are. Kind of surprised!

2 Likes

They did pretty well. The roots never had to hunt for soil or water, and the sun has been ample. Im surprised too.

1 Like

What are the smells you getting off that P25?

1 Like

I grew it a minute back. Wasn’t bad. I don’t remember 100%. I have the ancient chocolate going. One female. I’ll post later.
I believe I ran 3 and two were male. They had some different traits going on. I liked the fat leaves when they were young.

I had a couple males i wish i kept around i got out of those Turkish Twists The ones that had the darth vader black leaves were absolute Resin fiends The pollen sacs has small itty bitty tricomes on them

1 Like

I was going to but it was has been hot. I got a friend that has some pollen but it’s hard to get up with him.
Never had a problem with Copa.

1 Like

Nope all straight shooters in Copa gear.I have a 5 pack of those Greenshock Appys xRCRSR i will be popping after my next seed run.Will pull out 2 beans like i did with the TG2 and roll the dice.Would say Three but im going to down size for a bit after this next outdoor run is done ill have twice as much as last year.I still have That stuff and smoke it daily so i know i can back off and putter with some moms till the next run is shucked and keep it small and work on one thing at a time.I took on multiple plants since I started growing i want to feel what its like to laser focus on like 3 plants and do multiple micro sifts on the side and pick out things at seedling stage and experiment and toss the weaklings off the spartan cliff as i go to get the cream of the crop so to say.maybe only 25 beans at a time instead of 50 lol.Powers that Be do as you will

10 Likes

Hey all, Forbidden purple x Ancient og got repotted, they’ll take off now with room to stretch their roots out.

13 Likes

Ancient chocolate Just one female. image image image

15 Likes

Man those leaves look like saw blades! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Diesel Project, 2 different phenos, and 1 is a “twin” 2 plants came up from 1 seed

Crazy Bitch, got lucky, 2 seeds last year, both male, 2 seeds this year, 1 male 1 female.

18 Likes

Hi guys and gals

Panama haze x Lebanese @lefthandseeds
She still stretching , the last time I ran her , she was 7 feet tall and that was in a 5 ft tent lol

:joy:

I’ve got the hight now so let’s see how big she gets

And she shows the prettiest shade of purple

Help @moderators i put this in the wrong thread
I’m sorry can you please move to the ,central American landrace thread

Paps

9 Likes

These are the photos I wanted to post here

Copa ‘s Turkish twist

Secret 25
She’s a beast 14 in leaves
And one of the thickest stems ever