Copa Genetics

Copa testers coming along nicely, pxp als cut x gsd f5, Purple Moonshine f2

22 Likes

FPF1 number II is finished at 63/64 days.

I’m renaming this pheno ZHə nə sā ˈkwä.

Still no one has been able to peg a taste. Some say citrusy, which I tend to sway towards but there’s also hints of fruit and spice. .

Number III just hit the big tent tonight and I think is 1.5 weeks into flower.
:v:

34 Likes

Outstanding looking flower!

6 Likes

@PTJ420 wow! Looking great! I certainly dig your style, I find it’s the perfect balance for keeping my mothers… the fabric pot milk crate! Thanks for sharing :v:
☆djsf

4 Likes

peace ☆ djsf

19 Likes

Thanks, man! My style is anxiety, ADHD, and OCD. And not equal parts.
Careful with those milk crates, I almost dumped her right before the picture. :grimacing:

12 Likes

@PTJ420 I’m right there with you brother! I keep my moms in hydroton, a sort of passive hydroponics. Oh boy… those tip over… my gf isn’t sure if I need the ambulance or a priest. I try to avoid precariously perched plants now. Lol.
☆djsf

6 Likes

Thank you! I highly recommend this strain and the sativa leaning pheno in particular.

10 Likes

Definitely a chunky girl looking great .

4 Likes

I top at 3 nodes. Those branches are on the sixth and seventh node. I’m patiently waiting on the rest of the tent.
I will pick an Ancient Chocolate male to throw some pollen this round I’m very impressed and only have 2 seeds left, so make some. Right

5 Likes

All I can say is WOW. I had no idea he had so many strains out!
Definitely some interesting stuff!

5 Likes

Snow everywhere up here today but my mailbox was totally thawed from all the heat the mailman dropped in there today

27 Likes

Update on my BLR/GSD: still chugging along, let them get too dry in these little pots when I went camping for the weekend. Definitely potting up before that happens again, but we’ll call it a stress test since nobody died. So far these are showing excellent health and vigor, they’re clearly being held back by their soil volume at the moment so be prepared for an explosion of growth when I update in a week or two. I’m also getting a smoke report ready on the Icy Grape F2 from last grow now that I feel it’s starting to hit a decent cure. I can tell this one’s going to keep getting better, but honestly it’s damn impressive already.

16 Likes

Any good stem rub yet BLR tends to be funky.
They look great :+1:

4 Likes

IDK, haven’t noticed yet but I also haven’t been handling them much. Also the veg tent gets exhaust air from the flower tent so it might be hard to tell without taking them somewhere else. I’ll give them a rub later today when I’m repotting and let you know!

4 Likes

cant wait to see them pop off once potted up!
Lookin good man!
The icy grape sure does improve, flowered it out a while ago. Gave my buddy a cut of it that he is still running. I may have to get it back as ive been out for months (shit almost a year) :yum:

9 Likes

I didn’t keep cuts but still have more than half a pack, will definitely be running it again and maybe doing a few rounds of IG. This one yielded well, about 3-4oz of top quality bud out of seven gallons of dirt, and an ounce of very decent small buds I already smoked. It was very good fresh dried but is getting stickier and more complex as it sits, less straight fresh grape and more funky grape must.

9 Likes

Heres the PXP x GSD and Purple Moonshine f2 these need repotted in another week.

20 Likes

Beautiful @Greenfingers are the purple moonshines from @Enjoi802 ??

5 Likes

Yes both are from @Enjoi802, they came with the PXP x GSD f5 testers. The purple moonshine are some vigorous plants.

6 Likes