Copa Genetics

gonna use him? or just a pic? he looks ballsy. :grin:

2 Likes

In my head he’s absolutely getting used on something :joy:. Just have to figure out what, when!

2 Likes

i know you are gearing up for the season, wishing you the best of the growing season and the best of mother natures weather conditions for a bountiful crop. enjoy your grow.

3 Likes

Only 1/3 of the total from this run of BanHam. Smells incredible, whole basement smells wonderful. Can’t wait for it to dry. Turkish Twist and Crazy Bitch on the way. Already holding BanHamV2 & The Diesel Project, gonna be a killer year out in the swamp!!!

8 Likes

Yeah buddy! I’m starting a pair of those Diesel Project soon to put out into my friends swamp with some Malana I have going that are supposed to be fast and resistant too, hoping to make their first outdoor go real good!

4 Likes

Copa’s BanHam ran phenomenal out in my swamp, didn’t have any problems. 2 micro spots of PM, got rid of the leaves, didn’t see anymore. Had 1 nugget with bud rot, but it was due to a caterpillar, not 1 other spot on a giant tree.

BanHam on the right, around July 4th. Plant blew up threw august and September. I had very bad luck with Mosca gear, will probably never run it again. But Copa, definitely got a customer here!!!

15 Likes

Thank you buddy. Just starting to get moving. We have a couple different plans in place depending on how things start working out.
Hope you have an awesome season!

5 Likes

any thoughts on COPA’s --Quick Skunk F-1’s ? what’s you-all’s favorate strain from COPA - the way money is one needs to be selective

3 Likes

I ran testers of those, they were nice big healthy plants (except for one weird short one, maybe some of the Fast Pink coming through)… but I don’t think my dry and cure really did them justice. I heard later that Skunk 1 strains generally don’t take kindly to a long cure. If I remember correctly they had a lovely floral “tea”/incense-y taste when they were just dry.

6 Likes

Appalachia F4?
Isn’t High & Lonesome putting out his Appalachia F2 crosses and his F3 ?
If I want real deal Appy or crosses, I’m going to the source.

2 Likes

it is real deal it has just been worked longer. Two Currents worked it to f4 and now COPA. He is not releasing appalachia BX he is releasing crosses which is what many people do??? Two Currents found a special Chem D variegated one.

I have grown APPY crosses by BODHI and now by COPA and they are very similar. Plus he combined it with the uw hash plant and goji which is creating a super structured frost monster for me that smells all kinds of fucked up.

5 Likes

So he’s taking other peoples work, mashing it together and calling it a day?

Seems like the proper thing to do would be work your own male and then pollinate ?

I guess I’m old school that way. I just find it very strange that these Appy crosses are being tested at the same time as H&L is releasing his.

Is there somewhere I can find a list of males @CopaGenetics has used ?

He found something special and wanted to release it to the world. It isn’t even official, these are testers. You sound like an atheist who goes into a church and bashes god. I mean yeah you might be right but how appropriate is that? I know that he works his males well and it is no different than any other breeder who has a male from someones lineage.

I would not confuse COPA with people like clearwater.

4 Likes

Hi folks! I had a nice convo with Copa today about some of the testers he sent me and who I passed them on to since I won’t be able to get to them soon, and about the BLR I ran. He wanted to offer everyone here on OG a deal, that will only be announced here in this thread, for the folks here who have been so interested in his work and have helped @Enjoi802 out with the two rounds of testers that OGs have been involved with. Paul from DCSE and he agreed to have an exclusive Overgrow appreciation discount code for a little while this Friday for anyone who wants to stock up on the new stuff or prior releases, they’re swimming in beans and want to pass on a deal to folks who’ll appreciate it. This is the only place and time it’s going to be announced.

Here’s the details:

On Friday, March 31st there will be a 42% :laughing: discount code, “copa420” on all Copa packs. I’m not sure when it starts during the day, but it ends at midnight. Big discount for people who are ready for 420, just be there! No coupon stacking but also no order size limit for the discount.

EDIT: I asked and he got right back to me about the window for the code, it goes live 4:20 PM EST on the 31st (Friday) and ends at midnight. So you have from 4:20-midnight EST on 3/31 to use it for the 42% discount.

Start your engines!

21 Likes

That’s awesome :clap:. I really hate the timing of his offer and my financial situation :joy:

4 Likes

could get 100 seeds for $116

9 Likes

Who’s gonna run an Ancient OG giveaway? I got a farmers pack from Floyd at Hoku and that was a lot of fun to hand out to see what comes of it.

6 Likes

I would buy it but I have to buy a second carbon filter cuz copas stuff is like that.

5 Likes

Oh hell yeah! Icy Grape, Project 25, The Diesel Project, Ban Ham… So many to choose from! I just cant make up my mind!

7 Likes

Don’t miss Icy Grape for sure, I’m getting another pack since I gave some away and asking Paul for the Icy OG freebie if he has it, that’s IG x Ancient OG! That’s my first two new to me forever strains since starting growing crossed into each other, besides finding the C99 and GG4 I wanted from FDM and Tonygreen, respectively.

6 Likes