Copa outdoors testers needed

Shoot me a DM and we will get those to you. I think you were missed in the mix and I appologize but still have that for you!

2 Likes

I’d love to run some outside here in southern Ontario. Unfortunately it won’t be till next season as i already have my plants in the ground for this season :seedling::+1:

hey yall, im hoping to run some Gulf Coast TX. how can I get my hands on some of these beans?

Have an outdoor grow with Copas Turkish Twist right now.Have one lst and one natural pheno form.Would love to help out and give a good honest outdoor grow log if the man needs it.Living soil amended

2 Likes

Gonna squeeze 2 in one planter.

4 Likes

all 10 of the beans popped, 100% germination rate.

3 Likes

are the red solo cups to not let rain water in the earth boxes or to help mitigate evaporation loses.

1 Like

No i plan on putting a panty hose over the hole to keep out cockroaches and mosquitos. Until then I have a cup haha. Just seems like bugs would fall in and stuff. I might just be over cautious.

2 Likes

Dead bugs = protein = aminos = good for plants ???
I may have very flawed logic. I do like the pantyhose idea

1 Like

Also, chitin.

2 Likes

Honestly your probably right.

1 Like

Looks like they are stretching.
Honestly they grow like crazy in these containers

Ban ham x P25

I am worried about support for those branches tho once they start getting heavy haha

5 Likes

PXP x gsd f5 looking marvelous

6 Likes

what strain
is PXP?

1 Like

Pineapple Express. I had one inside and one outside, thats how I roll😁 I like they’re always different from each other. This picture is the inside version. I took the cola at 9 weeks and the bottom is 10 weeks tomorrow.

4 Likes

That’s mainly a concern for rainy areas that the buds get wet, heavy and risk snapping. I’ve never had issues in the dry areas just tying a string to the branch and main stalk for a Lil extra support

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for a dry fall, I have a Humboldt Dream reaching 7’ tall and 4’ wide. I don’t think ill be moving it.

6 Likes

Ban ham/P25 looking good. Starting to put on flowers. Gave them some dr earth flower girl fertilizer a couple days ago and sprayed them down with LABS a few nights ago.

7 Likes

Ban ham P25s killing it. Just gave some LABS and FFJ couple nights ago. %100 organic on this one. Very uniform between the plant structures.

The 4 in the sip containers are not as dark green as the one in 5 gallon cloth pot. The 2 sharing an sip container are doing just as good as the singles. I believe they are just over 2 weeks into flower

5 Likes

Week 4 flower Ban Ham/p25 buds.

Where’s all the testers? I can’t post more that 3 consecutive posts haha.

7 Likes