Cops are Bitches

I agree he is foolish for letting 80 people trample his yard.

But where does it stop? If we grow 4 legal plants in the yard can we have a BBQ with friends?

This is just another way to repress pot smokers. It’s been happening for decades.

The war on ganja is in full force.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t go throwing any public neighborhood BBQs, but a private function shouldn’t run foul of the law…

4 Likes

That wouldn’t be considered in public view since it is a private get together. You’re fine.

If your yard borders a publicly accessible area such as a sidewalk or park and you only have a chain link fence separation, I’d be cautious. I have that issue myself for reasons I’d best not discuss. Suffice it so say the plant in question is in a fabric pot and fairly easy to keep out of “plain sight”.

Be discrete. Don’t advertise what you’re doing unless you’re prepared to be ripped off or end up in a jail cell. If you can’t trust yourself to keep your mouth shut, why would you trust anyone else to do so?

5 Likes

Fully aware of the laws. I was just being a hypothetical dickbag :joy:

10 bucks says this guy isn’t charged with shit and if he is his lawyer will eat them alive in court. :v:

3 Likes

It does seem pretty ridiculous. Lawyers will love this stuff.

2 Likes

It will be a fun one to watch if it makes it to court but it won’t cause the cops haven’t charged them with anything yet lol :v:

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I was never raised to have respect for law enforcement. If tv taught me anything, be always root for the outlaw.

3 Likes

oh yes, in the American police state, beaches and swimming spots are under especially hardcore lock-down. Since the 1950’s beaches have become mostly illegal - most forms of activity, conduct, and parking have been removed and enforced with police thugs.

The right to assemble from the constitution was especially despised by the wealthy elite. Most public places people used to get together for free are closed. We have curfews on public parks in Massachusetts, to stop people from gathering & talking after sunset. Things like dogs, tents, alcohol, smoking, vaping, sports games, etc are all banned to force people into their homes.

4 Likes

They don’t want people congregating unless you’re spending money. A local state park is so popular they are trying to put an entrance fee. I couldn’t believe it when I had to pay to go to a park in another state.

4 Likes

Exactly!!! You figured out the same thing as me. Spend money - through our banks & credit cards & mega-corporations like Walmart - or stay under curfew in your house.

Preferably in front of the television and Amazon on your computer

4 Likes

Dont forget, no feeding or providing shelters for the homeless, collecting water is not allowed either in some states, cant have people getting free water without paying for it. I am surprised its still legal to grow vegetables on your own property let alone weed.

3 Likes

In many municipalities in the southern US, like Florida and Arizona, it is indeed alreadly illegal to grow vegetables in a spot visible to a public way - i.e., in front of your house.

People have been fined & prosecuted and they will take your house if you don’t pay the fine, all this is happening right now

I love the signs which are ubiquitious along the entire New England coastline - “No dogs, fire, or alcohol on the beach”…that nicely encapsulates the activites than 90% of people were doing at the beach. Remember the expression “beach bum”…that comes from the 50’s when people that liked the ocean simply parked vans or pitched a tent down at the end of the local beach and stayed, often surfing. All illegal now.

There’s a 6.5-mile long federally controlled beach near my town which does not even allow flotation devices in the water - no surfing, boogieboarding, float mattresses, etc. The message is clear: go home.

5 Likes

here ya go…Hail Victory comrades!

3 Likes

This guy could have killed someone for sure…Instead, he is let go…

The fact these guys get away with this on the constant, is disgusting…

This one is kind of long, but also shows what they are used to doing.

K.

5 Likes

Yea it’s crazy. I know of cops who will In The morning before shift place bets on weird things like, how many inoperable horns they can get in Day etc…

2 Likes

Man what the fuck is this nation coming to! Wonder what it’s going to be like in ten years!

3 Likes

Well tag will be banned from schools everywhere that’s for certain. The pussification of the world is upon us :joy::v:

4 Likes