Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons

@monkeyman I made some cacium acetate from your cal-mag recipe. Do I have to let it sit for 3 weeks before I can use it? Can I use it now?

1 Like

By chance did something get spilled on that leaf or is there others showing the same signs?

3 Likes

It’s just that plant and one other. I think it’s the soil

1 Like

Give them a bit of LITFA and keep an eye on them.
:+1::seedling:

3 Likes

I bet the litfa works!! You need to patent that saying and make a fortune before someone else does…

4 Likes

I already did!

5 Likes

you are fast :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The orange goji male had some very viable pollen

2 Likes

Fucking knocked up everything in its path

5 Likes

About half of the plants will have the orange peel smell, and it takes 3-4 weeks in veg before I start smelling it. The others have very little odor at all. Kind of a starchy smell like a sliced potato with some of the skunk odor in the background. You should be able to tell by rubbing the stalk and smelling your fingers pretty soon.

5 Likes

I just squeezed a bud on one of your orange groves and it literally smells like orange peels. Pretty exotic

7 Likes

Just an update on the 2 TrumpNutz. The first plant is fully pollinated and the second isnt.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Looking good! Keep it up man!

2 Likes

Will those buds get bigger

1 Like

I just gave them some calcium acetate with some pancake syrup

2 Likes

I’m thinking 500 to 1000 seeds

1 Like

Looks like early flower still so yeah buds will grow. Idk about syrup or calcium acetate, never messed with either.

3 Likes

Yeah prolly 6 more weeks

1 Like

Glad to hear you found an orangy Orange Grove. Can hardly wait to see how it turns out!

2 Likes