• Mnuchin says wants to get checks in Americans’ hands within 3 weeks
  • UK nears 3k cases
  • BoE cuts rates, launches QE after ‘emergency’ meeting
  • Confirmed cases in the US climbs ~50% as testing ramps up
  • Carnival confirms it will lend government ships for virus response
  • Connecticut reports 2nd death as US death toll hits 137
  • Cuomo reports nearly 2k new cases, bringing NY total north of 4k
  • Covid-19 ‘cluster’ confirmed in South Brooklyn
  • Minnesota designates grocery workers as ‘essential employees’, giving them access to child care
  • Total number of Covid-19 cases passes 10k
  • Cuomo signs NY unemployment-benefit expansion benefit package, warns of ‘astronomical jump’ in cases
  • China reports zero new cases in Wuhan for first time in months.
  • Treasury weighing 50- and 25-year bonds to finance stimulus package
  • South Africa case total passes 150
  • India halts incoming international flights for a week
  • Hong Kong doctors find virus inside 2nd dog
  • Spain total cases climb 28% overnight
  • Italian death toll expected to pass China’s on Thursday
  • Pentagon says 2,000 nat’l guardsman deployed around the country
  • NY implements 90-day delay on mortgage payments due to hardship
  • FedEx says drop in deliveries in China was smaller than expected
  • Trump and Xi reportedly agree to deepen medical research ties
  • State Department advises Americans not to travel abroad
  • UK gov’t denies plans for London lockdown
  • Amazon closes warehouse for ‘deep clean’ after worker tests positive
  • Germany death toll climbs to 43
  • Treatment trial in Wuhan yields disappointing results
  • Germany’s Bafin bans short selling
  • Russia reports first death
  • SPR to buy 30 million barrels immediately, will eventually buy 70 million
  • Wuhan police erase record of ‘admonition’ delivered to Dr. Li Wenliang
  • German gov plans to suspend debt brake on Monday
  • Netherlands reports another jump in cases after unveiling stimulus package outline
  • Switzerland warns situation rapidly deteriorating along the Italian border
  • Tiffany closes all US stores

Confirmed: 242,713 Deceased: 9,867

Also of interest, Chloroquine (anti-malaria) targeted as a promising treatment / anti-viral.

12 Likes

Anyone know how long it usually takes before you get “2nd fever” after the first one clears?

4 Likes

Co worker has severe bronchitis and is order to stay home for 2 weeks. My manager the same but comes to work anyways. Wonder how long it’ll be before someone else in my work developes symptoms? I noticed a slight sore throat today…

4 Likes

Wasn’t going to come back on this page but i think will gives you guys and gals a chuckle

0_xSDK4zMflZTu35Sr

3 Likes

I read ya feel good for 2 days then the high fever and cough set in

2 Likes

A friend of a friend in the gov’t says we will all have to stay home for two weeks. I think longer but they don’t want panic. It’s to be announced this weekend or tomorrow. They are waiting for the national guard to get in place to prevent looters. Trump will evoke the Stafford Act. Stay safe everyone. Sprout your seeds early this yr. Go and get yr starting soil now if you need it! As a disclaimer, I am getting this message through a friend that has a relative in the government. Stay safe everybody!

8 Likes

To answer the question about financial stability, now would be a good time to invest in precious metals if you have cash on hand. The prices are actually down pre-Virus and they’ll only go up with financial uncertainty, also highly liquid.

Guns make a good investment, high resale values post crisis and high sale values mid crisis.

People also always need pharmaceuticals. You can buy animal antibiotics and many other things without a prescription as long as it is not for human use. Even though it is the same drugs. Also handy if you don’t have insurance.

The situation as we understand it is changing. This has never happened in our (or our parents, or grandparent’s generation, and society is radically different now) lifetimes. Elections upcoming, global turmoil, bad markets, this is reminiscent of the 20’s and 30’s, all the right conditions for fascism. Be careful, any number of men will promise an end to the uncertainty.

7 Likes

U want corona facts? The facts are that this shot got me on backorder forever for gavita replacement bulbs and hoods and have me buying all the mills nutrients I can get my paws on. Shit is getting hard and I hear this is just the start. Pretty soon buyers wont be coming out cus the planes arent flying. Shots getting hectic out here

3 Likes

Hope postal services are going to stay open … I’m almost out of bud !!!

2 Likes

God bless her , she’s a true hero . Hope she’s safe . This is fucking nuts …

3 Likes

Visited a grow store today and grabbed a few items, place was busy for a grow store people are stocking up with ferts and pH down. Everyone’s waiting for a complete shutdown of some sort.

4 Likes

I visited a grow store today to get some coco and they had roped it off, you had to tell them what you wanted and they’d grab it. Odd, because it’s the same amount of interaction, in a closer footprint. Security theater, just like the airport.

3 Likes

Yeah man the grow stores are getting cleaned out up here cant believe this shit I am even buying my light dep nutes just incase this shit lasts another month

2 Likes

Well if you really wanna protect yourself try this its worked for thousands of years. The best one is Horse sage…for me i like to mix all the sages mixed with a little bear root for my heart. I smudge my house all the time. I have a shell and Eagle feather…never sick! Mountain Sage from California is really good stuff and DON’T tell everyone keep it secret!

5 Likes

On a happy note, I have a california sage plant that is several years old, love the smell.
I live in a little town and my local army recruiting office started flying a add today hiring for military police officers , talking about patrolling neighborhoods keeping the peace etc, seems like it’s coming soon if you ask me. People are stupid and can’t act right so we’re gonna get boots on the ground to keep all the idiots from burning the place down. Pisses me off I got work to do , money to make , and clones to aquire. I have elderly family who are super sensitive health wise I’m afraid for.
I don’t think this is a bio weapon there are already existing viruses and bacteria that would be way more effective to use with a much higher fatality rate. The sad thing is if we can barely handle a natural outbreak we would surely be doomed if somebody started popping aerosol cans of some truly dangerous shit all around the globe at once. We need to learn from this and prepare because it will happen someday. maybe this is just a test run idk I’d pay close attention to how this all plays out.

3 Likes

I’m ordering seeds. Hoping they stay open too. I believe they are considered an essential service. And if i get a govt check in the mail , I’m ordering MORE seeds lol! Just because…

5 Likes

The corona itself isn’t so deadly. BUT… it’s a carrier vessel for EXTREMELY deadly viruses like Ebola and others like anthrax. ( these can live IN the corona virus.) If some crazy decides to release something like that we’d be fucked, especially if you wait until a billion people have corona.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

1 Like

HOW ABOUT SOME GOOD NEWS?

-China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.

• Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.

• Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.

• A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.

• Apple reopens all 42 china stores.

• Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.

• Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.

• Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.

• Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.

• 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.

• A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.

• A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.

• Tulsa County’s first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.

• All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.

• Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.

AND THE FIRST PHILIPPINE CASE HAS BEEN DISCHARGED!!!

These ARE ALL verified!

BLOOMBERG NEWS COMPILATION
(1st Philippine discharge is from verified local news)

9 Likes

take it serious - over 1000 dead in Spain now
mostly older people (alot of us are older people)
but a 52 yr old nurse infected at work died yesterday
there are younger people with very serious cases

12 Likes