Coronavirus Facts and Fiction - January - May 2020 [Closed]

Wahaaaaat? I thought that you liked those currently in office… :laughing:

Red vs Blue, take it to the Political War and Debate category please.

4 Likes
1 Like

Subliminal isn’t as effective as they want you to think. Superliminal is where it’s at.

5 Likes

Self-imposed Timeout on THIS subject…I’ll check in November 4th!!! Truly, be well.

2 Likes

Ooops looks like I was wrong BIG TIME about this one.

Bill Gates holds the patent for an implanatable microchip that can use your body’s activity to mine bitcoins.

VERY strong financial incentive here folks,.

A man much wiser than me said “follow the money”

So, what’s the chances this whole covid 19 is just a shitshow to start this process?

Pretty good for anyone with an open, questioning mind.

" The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation recently provided funding to both IHME and Imperial College London, which put out wildly overblown models for the Coronavirus outbreak that caused mass panic and contributed to worldwide government lockdown. Gates is a big proponent for a population lockdown scenario for the Coronavirus outbreak."

1 Like

Use your body to mine bitcoins…quit watching the Matrix and join the rest of us.

2 Likes

Sometimes you just gotta YVAN ETH NIOJ with the Party Posse bro

2 Likes

This man manipulated virus was probably accidentally released from a bio lab. Once the damage was done every country on earth began pushing an agenda of some kind.

Do I think cv19 was created to start the ball rolling on ID2020 implants ? …No. but I do think it’s very possible ID2020 is using this virus to push an agenda. Much like many drs, scientists, researchers etc…

“Never let a good crisis go to waste”

2 Likes

AKA Gerald Butts’s sock puppet… My wife refers to him as the “Himbo”.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Low lives in action:

1 Like

sometimes conspiracy inter mingles with reality, like the top 1% of rich folk likes of trump and bill gates being trivial because there is the 1% of the 1% who probably have half the planets wealth mainly the rothschild clan who probably own most part of the central banks, but thats conspiracy, reality is every country on the planet is borrowing from the central banks to survive the corona virus fall out, and it aint half fucking up the oil trade, is more conspiracy in reality than in conspiracy

2 Likes

Not a ringing endorsement is it?

Pretty confident Trump will again win the Presidency, don’t matter what you shit slingers have to say.
America will show their choice again.

Dillary only won popular vote because of prevoting before all this stuff coming out and rigged election.

Voting needs to be changed you ain’t their to vote you don’t vote, you not a legal citizen you don’t vote.
None of this shit like Illinois giving illegals drivers license to be able to vote crap.
A fuckin democrat county too boot.

Now you can figure out how dillary got so many illegal votes.

2 Likes

Please direct your nonsense to the comment section at Breitbart, the Blaze, or World Net Daily.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I’m not disputing that there isn’t a virus going around, numbers are the question.
Once again this turns out to be about money.

My Doc, just saw him today don’t seem to be to concerned.
Most susceptible are high blood pressure, diabetes, pre existing respiratory, mainly anything bad if you come in contact with it you could die if having these pre existing conditions.
Elderly and kids because their system isn’t quite string enough.

The lies at the on start along with fudged numbers is what raises my eyebrows.

3 Likes

If you have a link or any proof of the virus/money/ conspiracy angle, plz feel free to share.
Otherwise, it just your minority opinion and means little.

Does this guy look compromised to you?

2 Likes

That is what I’ve posted here before.
But new information has me reconsidering that belief.

• Now that I’ve seen Fauci “predict” Trump having a pandemic in his first term back in 2017;
  • His key role in getting millions of dollars for the Chinese to invest in that Wuhan bio lab;
  • Gates pandemic symposium held last fall and his obvious monetary interest in “vaccine” development.
  • Gates strong interest in controlling world population growth.
  • His idiotic statement in this vid on how “making people healthy leads to lower population growth”,
    when it’s been proven that increases in material wealth and education are the big factors in slowing pop. growth.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obRG-2jurz0

Too many things all pointing to the same conclusion: Suspicion about their motives!

3 Likes