Coronavirus Facts and Fiction - January - May 2020 [Closed]

All I’m saying is do we not remember lead laced Barbie’s and other toys from in the late 80s and early 90s?

That’s keep this on topic though and keep the Trump bullshit out of it

8 Likes

i stopped watching the news over a year ago, and my life is better for it, like we dont have enough to worry about in our lives? when i do read the news, i cross reference it across 2 or 3 different platforms just so i dont feel like im getting one side of the story.

now im sure there are good news platforms out there that arent twisting the narrative, and maybe im just small minded, but that shit dont matter to me. it doesnt effect my day to day life. so what, a new virus on the market. how is that any different than a new flu, the swine flue, H1N1.

10 Likes

Same family as SARS. Spreads through salvia between humans, 3 -14 days before signs start to show. I’d assume it’s probably already in many countries, might be the same as SARS unless it mutates again.

9 Likes

Working on a hog farm, I can say that I make sure all heads are vaccinated for swine flu and various other transmittables to keep the world safe lol

9 Likes

im sure i speak for everyone when i say i think you for your commitment to safety, for real. ive seen hog farms and cant imagine how much work it takes to keep a place like that running.

7 Likes

BBC Screengrab sums up the fear for profit media.

7 Likes

This is the problem we all have when the media chooses sides in matters of public and political interest.
Who can blame anyone for thinking this is still just them manipulating the truth, look what they’ve done to OUR president!

The facts are that there is a top microbial research facility in the heart of Wuhan, China’s Silicon Valley.

The reaction from the Chinese authorities is astonishing(14 cities locked down), unless they are “in” on it. (more doubt and suspicion, thanks media!)

The global flow of people is unstopped, virtually ensuring this will reach pandemic levels.

If this is a virus weaponized by a bad actor(s) you can be sure it will be aerosolized at large public events, so to spread panic quickly.

Stay safe OG’rs.

2 Likes

And here I am, still waiting for the world to die…
I thought we were supposed to of drowned by now, or evolved into dolphins or something? Whatever happened with that?

5 Likes

The post made it sound like people were dying by the masses earlier today

2 Likes

Al Gore invented viruses

7 Likes

alcohol 90%, spray that sh%$!@ really good just in case

6 Likes

yeah, overuse kills all the skins natural defences, and leaves you more suseptible to infection…can’t win LOL

6 Likes

I wont be home for 2 weeks to open it.

1 Like

Crazy. But is it all true? I wonder why that got flagged.

Perhaps the site it linked to was full of pictures that arent pleasing to look at, also a possibility of the incredible anti-Semitic message that specific site conveys…

Take your pick

Like Take a trip down memory Lane to rotten dot com and then modernize it

16 Likes

I must be desensitized to graphic photos I didn’t even notice them hahaha

7 Likes
2 Likes

Video shows Unavailable

1 Like

damn that was fast , was removed , was an announcement of ANONYMOUS of the cover up and the mess is happening and the spread

2 Likes

They are working overtime to keep these vids off the net. Crazy.

2 Likes