Coronavirus Facts and Fiction - January - May 2020 [Closed]

Is up again

9 Likes

And Bill Gates talked about it several years ago , so i think this is planned,

4 Likes

Linking to site that shows complete disrespect towards human life, human beings, human dignity and promotes Nazism. Something that can’t have a place here on OG…

16 Likes

Funny that the US Gov also has patents for HIV, and for the cure of HIV…

This is probably Ebola Virus round two…

I call it being a crock of shit…Probably just another reason for them to tell you to get an immunization of some sort. They push pretty hard for EVERYONE to get them. Even when they acknowledge they are harmful.

K.

4 Likes

Been catching the blame for everything since Jesus

1 Like

May be ordering some more buckets of survival foods

4 Likes

They say that they have a vaccine to avoid Panic

3 Likes

14 Likes

My family always has a 30 day supply of food on hand. Taught to me by my late grandfather and my father.

4 Likes

I have a few months myself, just never know when one might need more for the neighbors and friends .

1 Like

We just can not all die Yet
Greta Thunberg promise Us 10 more years

4 Likes

Very important to have beer and water. :grin::grin:

9 Likes

Also pleanty of stock on the herb, it can be used to barter with when the animals take over the cities.

10 Likes

This actually may be the 1st wave of the invasion, send thousands of infected grow lights to America and wait.
Did not realize they infected their own people.

8 Likes

They blow bulbs often enough to try and burn us while we sleep so this may by the next step they take. I love propaganda :joy:

5 Likes

Could call it When Mars Attacks
Oh wait that has been done before . LOL
Just being silly, really is a scary thing happening in China
I wish them well

8 Likes

Ffs :joy: love it. How fast did you come upnwith that @STIGGY??

3 Likes

2 people in france have it supposedly so Europe will soon be locked down especially the uk

3 Likes

My newly invented Virus Killer

4 Likes

Not Good Brother Not Good
I hope my ammo is still dry, this may be the bad one they said would come. We Humans have brought this upon ourselves, sad to say.
Are you in UK?

3 Likes