Could anyone identify these eggs

Watch out, looks like a kind of wasp … :scream:

Captura

5 Likes

Man the picture does it no justice… it looks pretty cool to me… gold flaked leaves

1 Like

I like your puppy

1 Like

Man insects do the creepiest shit.
I sprayed the ground around my buckets yesterday, seems like everything wants the plant as bad as we do

3 Likes

I spray I treat my grass… they are unstoppable

Well I put those eggs I found on my plant in a jar and low and behold they were spiders,

4 Likes

Does this make you a spiderfarmer?

3 Likes

It’s kind of trippy to see your handle @George sunce my name is George and I was born in late 1961 lol, makes me go hmmm, small world huh?

2 Likes

You could probably say that lol

1 Like

Quite curious indeed icon_e_surprised|nullxnull, anyway my name in Mandy nena|nullxnull and I was born in 1983 … frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

Oooops! I love spiders. They eat bugs. Now I know. I wish I had put them in a jar to see what kind. They’re good predators normally.

Wait, I got confused. I had the same as @BjFool, not @BlackWaterBudd. So, I had some sort of wasp. They’re great predators, too. Good to learn this stuff. I’ll keep the good ones.

2 Likes

@George thats funny as hell just what i needed after work. So what was the source for that handle?

Sorry, just kidding as usual, looks our name is not very popular nowadays, I wear this one every day … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Pretty cool I was just named after grand dad

1 Like

The wife thought they were spiders turned out to be some centimeter sized red insects of some sort.

1 Like

I believe my eggs where totally different from y’all’s… I’m still chalking mines up moths…

2 Likes

4 Likes

Just throwing this in for good measure this about 2 weeks ago

2 Likes