Couple pics of my outdoor

got em up now lol …check em out

1 Like

this is my only frustration lol. its a mystery strain… Bagseeds. But im in South Fl and we have been getting alot of the diesel strains consistently so I would imagine in that family. It smells sour and lemony

1 Like

It works for multiple files OK, they are transfered in paralel.

2 Likes

I thought so too. But it seems when I try to upload multiples, they just hang.

Looks leaning to the sat side too. IDKS! Nice long leaves.

1 Like

Looks more like Sulfur deficiency…

1 Like

Interesting. Thanks for that. What would you suggest to supplement sulfur for outdoor?

Depends what you can buy on your market. There are isolated elements on the market and there are microelements mixes which include Sulfur… just check what you have available locally…

1 Like

I have a local hydro shop I frequent. What do you recommend?

Niiiiice ! :yum: 'll be checking it out from time to time to see how it’s goin on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man … we’re all in this together lmao
Happy growing

2 Likes

I use gypsum in my soil mix for sulfur. 1/2 cup per cuft. Not drywall gypsum but garden gypsum.

1 Like

Lookin DAMN good, 453. Pretty big for 40 days too.

1 Like

Yo thanks . I’m amazed how big they are so fast. I can imagine this babies if I popped em at the beginning of the season.

1 Like

Possible sulfur sources

Potassium sulfate, RAW industries makes it and is at most hydro shops

Soil PH modifiers to lower PH, like the fast acting ones drop PH use sulfur, sulfur reacts with water creating acid to lower ph.

Sul-Po-Mag , Sulfur, potassium and Magnesium. Look at the G.A on the box for sulfur content, off the top of my head Sul-Po-Mag formulas are not all the same.

I’m a bit unsure of this one but regular molasses should have sulfur, sulfites… etc. This is why some compost tea formulas call for UNSULPHURED molasses.

Sulfur, and sulfur containing compounds (sulfites, sulfur dioxide) are antimicrobial or preservative in nature. Just keep this in mind.

4 Likes

You forgot the old school Epsom salts. (magnesium sulfate) I have never used it but was bored and wanted to add to the conversation.

5 Likes

Youre right, I forgot that… thanx!

3 Likes

Great gems you dropped on me man. Thanks. And these are products I would dilute with water then drain to waste, correct?

Some products like So-Po-Mag and PH modifiers are applied directly to soil.

Some like molasses and potassium sulfate are to be diluted, see mfg suggested application rates

Some like epsoms can be applied as a foliar in a 2% solution.

I dont think there is a need for runoff for any of these products,

3 Likes

Ryasco wanted to share this info with you.

http://www.mosaicco.com/images/NSS__6_Langbeinite_pdf.pdf

1 Like