Crank dealers next door.. potential problem

Nope, play dumb and avoid them. A polite hi if you see them should be the extent of your interactions.

By telling them you know about their op you make it known that you know about growing, which in tweaker brain = this guy grows let’s break into his house. You also make yourself a suspect if anything goes down at their place. If my neighbor warned me about my vent then I got ripped a couple weeks later they’d be at the top of my suspect list.

Lastly, as I’m sure you know, tweakers = trouble and any involvement with them brings you into their tornado of methdom. Fuck that!

17 Likes

Thats PRICELESS!!!

“YEAH, ITS A 6 INCH…”

That had me spit my coffee outa my mouth!

4 Likes

Thanks to EVERYONE who answered and I apologize for the late response time! I would hafta be a COMPLETE idiot to NOT heed my bros and sisters advice! They REALLY haven’t tried to be cool with me, although I AM quite the hermit. Since everyone pretty much agreed! Hey, these little threads get me the info I NEEDED and fast!

Again, thanks, everyone who answered!

14 Likes

My street is like that, too, and these guys got the destroyed cars and, well, now with the a lot of peeps getting COVID19 money, that junk car thing MAY change but Im leaning towards NOT

4 Likes

Seen two yesterday try to push a car over sideways like wtf you ain’t the hulk lol gave me and my dad a good laugh

9 Likes

I bet. The neighbors have been buying some toys and its fun to see them hack thru it. Im one of those, “Sit on my porch and watch the world go by…” kinda guys, and so Ill sit out front and watch them fool around with this REAL nice RC car. One of the kind that can pace a car at 40 mph, easily, but he keeps wrecking it cuz, I assume, he has little experience driving the thing, which isn’t as easy as say a slot car set, but he’s out there smashing it around. You know, it IS sorta a blessing to be one of the “camouflaged” houses in the periphery and these guys and those of their ilk can continue to draw ALL the attention from JOHNNY LAW.

7 Likes

I think this covid money will lead to MORE shitty cars rotting on lawns. Probably alot of dudes buying old project muscle cars and shit that they’re gonna fix up ‘one day’ in some glorious non existent future.

9 Likes

Thats a great point! Because I OBVIOUSLY had ZERO intention of swapping grow stories and such, but I hadn’t thought that just my mere KNOWLEDGE of what it looks like makes me a target. Even if I played dumb about what I thought it was, and so maybe didn’t make them think I’m a grower…peeps minds RUN RAMPANT, especially if they got ripped, which, since dude wants to sell shit outa his house, thus tweaker central as far as in and out traffic and such and RIGHT ON THE FRONT WINDOW IS SUCH AND OBVIOUS SIGN OF GROWING that, well…its almost like you gotta let people experience the consequences of their actions if they are to have ANY hope of change. Ive ALREADY had to see guys in dark outfits stream across my grass as they tried to sneak up on one of the dudes over there. Nobody seemed to get arrested but Im sitting out front wondering why on earth this fuzz is crossing on my grass, TWICE right in my face and before i could say something one of them realized and gave a slight wave and smile and stepped off my grass. I waved back and then walked to the sidewalk as they passed to check their TACTICS out! Yup, parked around the corner so I couldn’t even see where they parked! Sneaky bastards! Hehe

6 Likes

Every bit of this here…

7 Likes

Thanks, that DOES seem to be the consensus

Well said, brother or sister

or you could gun smoke them and spray paint

a couple of crowns on the walls so it looks like a gang thing

LEO would look for all of two minutes and problem solved

just saying

Dequilo

caveat not my best advice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also, well said, thank you

1 Like

it is really nice to see that so many people here are b on the same page about security…

Absolutely…remember even if it was just to warn them…no good deed goes unpunished

4 Likes

You were the only responder, so far, that showed some sense of wanting to let them know. It is this reason EXACTLY why I took the dilemma to the community. I GET how it would.most likely screw me over, just trying to be helpful and so I am not gonna put myself up to be caught in a whirlwind cuz I was thoughtful. BUT, MAN, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS IS A SHITTY WAY FOR US ALL TO BE TO EACH OTHER? I mean, I get that the friction of today is REAL and that there are FIRES in peeps eyes right now to FIGHT everyone they see, but if SOME of us SOMEWHERE in some kind of fashion don’t START BEING TRULY KIND AND CONSIDERATE OF EACH OTHER then where will this POLARIZATION end?

4 Likes

Very true, but I refer you to my comment just one post above…IS THIS HOW WE WANT TO LIVE?

1 Like

I just want to reiterate how GRATEFUL I am to ALL who have shared their thoughts!

Na man see i do see the side of ot of wanting to give someone a heads up because that’s the kind-of person I am. However I’m 7 years clean off meth and was a heavy user for 18 years so I understand the mindset of the average tweaker. Most likely they would be grateful for the heads up and that would probably be the end of it. But then on the other foot you expose yourself and it opens you up to the possibility of multiple downsides like theft or a snitch situation. You see if they knew about you and then say they get busted out and about tweaking there is that chance that they say well you know what my neighbor does? So I’m just saying exercise complete caution

3 Likes

Man, I get you, and it seems the best course of action for me now

1 Like

Congratulations on 7 years clean! That is DEFINITELY something to be PROUD of!

3 Likes