Crank dealers next door.. potential problem

right yeah I get it. Situations like this are always a dilemma for me because naturally I want to be the kind and helpful person I am but this day and age bud…that is a dangerous precedent

3 Likes

Agreed and twenty characters

1 Like

I’d leave them be.
You could easily warn them without ousting yourself but then they would know you know they’re up to something.
And if they get busted you’ll be a suspected snitch

3 Likes

thank you so much!! I appreciate that. Yeah it has been a long road but I finally made it. I’d just hate to see you gwt caught up in any kind of fallout

1 Like

Which is THE OPPOSITE of THIS guy, so yeah, don’t want that! Ive been to prison so I understand that even the RUMOR that you have snitched can follow you and one day cause unforeseen consequences

1 Like

You seem to have GRIT and SAND in ya! And I like it, friend! Hehe

SERIOUSLY

1 Like

good for you :slight_smile:

being a dope shooter from the 1970’s I know your pain

did a lot of meth in the 1980’s but we always said “it’s a tool not a toy”

now I just smoke the weed and mind my own business

peace and be safe

Dequilo

6 Likes

…a great way to be…minding your own business. And the answer to my original question, I believe, the community has spoken and seems pretty overwhelmingly agreed upon

Me MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS

Thanks my friend. Yeah I was bangin dope for a long time. Took me getting busted and laying it out flat to realize I didn’t want that life anymore. So I’m right there with you. I just smoke my bushes and watch the world pass

1 Like

I REALLY don’t know WHY I did it in the first place?! I am a normally anxious and high strung person and so taking something for so.long that just amplified that in me and pushed me onto the streets, literally, sleeping out there for 12 years before a parole officer who had more faith in me than I did, gave me another chance at doing a violation in rehab instead of jail, (non violent prison offenders rarely go back to prison after California’s realignment put PROBATION in charge of alot of that, it was JAIL living which is WORSE than prison, IMO) and this time it stuck. I met my baby’s mom in there and my daughter is MY SAVIOR, my WORLD, my MUSE and MOTIVATION so going to rehab that time had a good amount of positive roads it created for me

7 Likes

Thats a beautiful story. And I can relate on a very deep level. Might sound a little goofy but it makes me love this community even more knowing people have walked the same path I have. You know…it makes you not feel so alone :smiley:

3 Likes

Ya got THAT right, for sure!

1 Like

There’s my girl! She wanted to wear a dress that matches the plants leaves, she says! What a smarty-pants!

15 Likes

that got in off The China White and the fact 85% of the people I

knew were dead when I got out of the joint :frowning:

but it took me until 1997 to change my lifestyle

my wife of 13 years at the time said "you can have a family or ride motorcycles all day

but you no longer can have both"

so I went with her and my three kids :slight_smile: best choice I have ever made

peace to all and be well

Dequilo

11 Likes

I agree with your choice, sir, well made…

It’s human nature to want to help. But we also have to think of ourselves. Everyone’s already established you don’t want to open yourself up to a dangerous situation. Back to the matter, these are new people. They haven’t established any sort of trust level. Are you thinking they have a lab or they are growing pot? Thing is is that you don’t know who they’re going to talk to if you talk to them. I would just recommend just avoiding them. Not because you don’t want to be neighborly. The thing is is that you never know who they will bring over to just stop by and say hello. Plus, you don’t want your other neighbors telling the police that you were over there being friendly. It’s just a Guilty By Association.

Any of your growing stuff that you bring in the house definitely do not let them see. And be careful about what’s in your trash.

If you’re really really set on wanting to let them know but you know what’s going on, write them an anonymous letter. Don’t address them with any names. And mail it. If you’re really going to have fun with it, you’re going to have the return address go to the popo. But realistically they cannot open that letter by federal law.

And yes get yourself upgraded security including the dogs. Doesn’t really have anything to do with your neighbor’s really. Fact of the matter is drugs change people. People get desperate. We’re not saying anything is wrong with the people themselves. I have borderline personality disorder. Which means I love everyone. I just I’m learning now how to set up that are boundaries for myself. Love yourself and take care of yourself first. That way you can do the things you want to do and help the people you want to help.

5 Likes

Absolutely!! You made the right decision and we are all glad ya did!! I would give you a like but im maxed out lol

5 Likes

Everything that I would have said has already been said. Know this though you are a good dude for even thinking of helping. A friend of mine who used to be strung out on the shit told me one time that when she was on it “She’d have sold her momma’s pussy for her next hit.” of course you probably already know that but if that is the mindset then you gotta steer clear of that mess. Mind your own, the popo have bigger fish to fry.

I love this community!

Ya’ll be good to one another.

fr0g_D

3 Likes

The only way I would say something is if it would cause me problems if they get busted. A letter wouldn’t be too anonymous as they would know who could hear the fans. If you think it might cause you a problem then slip a note on their stoop and just say, might want to check your vents someone may hear them and leave it at that

1 Like

or stop at the cop shop and get one of their cards

and leave that for them

5 Likes