Proud to be a new sponsor- get some mycology with your botany. Coupon code inside!

Hi all!

I am honored to be a new sponsor of Overgrow, helping our community branch out into new hobbies. I am MushroomMan Mycology and I sell gourmet mushroom cultures and spores from psychoactive species for microscopy/art/collection purposes. I’ll introduce myself a bit but see below for an Overgrow exclusive coupon offering you a discount and freebie when you order.
Checkout https://www.mushroommanmycology.com for in stock items, pricing, payment details and my Terms of Service.

Based in the US (but able to ship outside the US, email me with your country for more info), I offer high quality mycology and microscopy products at affordable prices. I am also known for my freebies, amazing customer service and quick turn around time. Over 9850+ reviews since Dec 2018 on the date of this post, I am also a trusted sponsor on a famous online mushroom cult forum. I have been mentioned a bit on overgrow and I am grateful for my past customers who brought me here. I look forward to meeting more of the members :slight_smile:. I am getting more familiar with the site, emailing me is the best way to reach me currently but you can also checkout directly on my website- mushroommanmycology@gmail.com

I look forward to helping the Overgrow community: learn more about gourmet and medicinal mushrooms and how they can work with cannabis grows, begin to collect mushroom spores from iconic “magic” species to learn more about them, and support the legalization movements happening around entheogenic mushroom species. Make sure to create an account on my website now to receive a newsletter on the 1st of each month with special offers, and an exclusive discount code.

The Good Stuff
Now that you know more about me I want to offer my first discount code for this community.
Use code Overgrow at checkout in the discount code box and you will receive 20% off and a free item in your order.
To use the coupon your order subtotal must be $50. Your free item will not show up on your confirmation email receipt but will be added by me to your order, you do not need to do anything to get the freebie!
In addition to 20% off and a free item, I have a Customer Appreciation “Forever Sale”. The first freebie tier for this offer is $35, so if you order with the Overgrow coupon, your order will trigger the first freebie and have 2 free items, 1 will be a free spore syringe!

I hope to offer a giveaway on here in the next few weeks once I am comfortable so make sure to keep your eyes peeled!

Note that all of my spores sales must adhere to federal laws around mushroom spores. It is legal in nearly all US states (other than CA, GA and ID- plus nearly all countries) to purchase, sell, possess etc spores from psychoactive species as long as they are for microscopy/art/collection purposes.
PLEASE do not ask me for spore cultivation advice or link any order/communication we have surrounding spores to cultivation as I will have to cancel your order. Please read the Terms of Service on my website for more info- I also cannot support sales to decriminalized locations for cultivation. All orders of spores are for art/microscopy/collection purposes period.

49 Likes

Checkout some of my gourmet grows- I offer a plethora of gourmet/medicinal species that you can grow legally. Food, medicine and even some mycofabrication can be achieved.

Nameko mushrooms:

King Oyster mushrooms:

Pioppino (Black Popular) mushrooms:

Pearl Oyster “pins” escaping from the bag early- they wanted to fruit!:

Pink Oyster mushrooms:

Ganoderma multipileum- a species of Reishi, famously medicinal. Showing off some cacti and plants from early last summer too:

Pearl Oyster mushrooms:

32 Likes

you’ve got my attention…can’t wait to snag some stuff from ya!!! I had this slap… didn’t know what it was until now…mmm

Paws

16 Likes

That is too damn funny!

Did you order from me a while ago or get that from another source? Those are my old stickers that I had before my website was on it, and I give it out for some gourmet only orders occasionally. It looks nice though :stuck_out_tongue:

Small world! I look forward to seeing your order with the discount applied so I know its coming from here <3

10 Likes

Definitely I have no clue man. Just ended up slapped… love that slap. It’ll be a bit. But I’ll be ordering…can’t wait!

3 Likes

Order some cubensis b+ buddy. You won’t be disappointed.

@ColeLennon @Ghandisflipflop we have a new sponsor I think you’ll like :+1:

13 Likes

Hey everyone I’ve dealt with @MushroomManMycology for a couple of years now and only great service and clean spores. The freebies and discounts are amazing! I will vouch 1,000% for this small single person operation! If that means anything to anyone!
@Pawsfodocaws @Seamonkey84 @Cannaology @mrtoast @splinter7 @bobgrows @Illicitmango @insaneyanish

19 Likes

I’ll definitely be checking you out @MushroomManMycology when I’m ready to start back up in late September.
Thanks for the heads up @420noob

4 Likes

Welcome @MushroomManMycology to OG!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @MushroomManMycology !!! Sick gear offerings growmie!!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @MushroomManMycology
I can vouch as well, I used them over this past winter,
Great experience all around

3 Likes

Welcome to the best place online @MushroomManMycology good to have u and I’ll b reaching out in the not too far future. Thanks for the discount and thanx for being a sponsor :+1:

2 Likes

Oh. Nice. Sadly I just ordered new cubensis spores from a different vendor last week, just missed. Next time I will give yours a try

3 Likes

Awesome Grow. Have checked out your site @MushroomManMycology.
Impressive.
The Reishi, Ganoderma multipileum, is amazing!

1 Like

This guys stuff is legit. Only guy I used once I found him when I was messing around with mycology.

2 Likes

Only ones I’ll show off but they’re all solid.

5 Likes

They are super fun to grow!
Slow but gorgeous, and medicinal. Some people have even been making furniture, boats, shipping materials etc with reishi.

Vigorous and beginner friendly, its a great species to learn the sterile technique basics with.

Hell yeah man, that was you? Small world :slight_smile:
I love showing off that pink oyster grow right from the rice.

Stellar work :mushroom:

Next time!

You got the coupon so you will be all set :slight_smile:

Consider creating an account on my website, you can see if anything in the monthly email makes you want to jump on adding some genetics to your library <3

1 Like

Thank you my friend!

I look forward to seeing more grows here. Who is gonna get the first cluster coming out under a clone fat with buds?

Until next time :slight_smile: