Create an account with MushroomManMycology, new special offer coming March 1st!

I truly appreciate your kind words and future support my friend!

It means a lot that you heard of me from reddit, if you are still active there consider shouting me out in any mushroom related subreddits. I was sadly banned due to false reports from a new round of vendors a few months before they caused sporetraders to get removed from reddit completely- I do miss the community that helped me grow to where I am today but I am very happy branching out into new communities like Overgrow :slight_smile:

Mycology is a great hobby and has a lot of avenues to get into things as a beginner, I know you will do great and find methods that work for you. The ready to fruit blocks are a great way to get started with gourmets, all of the difficult work is done for you and you can get the food/medicine sooner. And then overtime you can learn how to make your own blocks and get cultures etc.

Nats and ovoids are great, ovoids are definitely not for beginners but fun to play around with. And Natalensis is probably the easiest exotic to view under the scope and highly recommended to check out next to a cubensis.

I am glad you signed up and I hope the newsletters help with a discount or special items with your future order.

Mush love <3

3 Likes