Cromjog & Chucky

almost ready!!

9 Likes

Where did you get/what do you call that seed collection box?
I want one just like it.

3 Likes

Its just a cardboard box that shipped with the vials.

Its getting a little tired. I am looking for an upgrade.

3 Likes

I might just end up drilling a bunch of vial size holes in some plywood me reckons.

4 Likes

Cupping in the leaves. Soil must be too hot again.

Cromjog

Chucky

The Platinum Jack clone doesn’t seem to have the problem.

6 Likes

Nothing but grow troubles here.

I am going to toss these tents and pack it in for the season.

Mites are back already.

4 Likes

Damn, that sucks 99! Hope you dont have to scrap the whole grow.

3 Likes

We are likely all done for a while.

I put them in the green house and I’ll try to stave them off, but I won’t use chemicals, so, its probably a losing battle.

9 Likes

That’s a pain, sulphur dust the little fecker’s. I do a sulphur bomb on my tent and flower room every six months, just in case any lerk in hibernation,. I just put my big oscillating fan on high and blow a table spoon full in front of it and it goes every where. Good for killing PM spores as well.

7 Likes

Sulphur? What would that do to the plants already in flower?

4 Likes

Nothing to the plants, just dust it on with a brush, on the leaves. It will kill the mites.

https://www.ehow.com/about_6563528_sulphur-spider-mites.html

7 Likes

Got nothing to lose, I will try and get some sulfur powder today,

9 Likes

Ive not heard of that either tbh might have to have a google :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ya could always blast your plants with a hose or something I put mine in the shower before and blasted them with freezing cold water. Must admit my plant didn’t look happy afterwards but it pulled through and I had less mites. But then the eggs hatch and you’re back to square one so it means lots of hosing. Pain in the booty actually but water is cheap :joy:

6 Likes

Holy shit dude that’s so fucking sad.
if you’re looking for organic options to add to the list with the sulphur, garlic oil and rosemary oil have both been shown to kill mites. You could bring em to a boil, shut off the heat and leave covered to steep until cool enough to spray.

Best of luck dude. :vulcan:

7 Likes

Safers is the one I use 10$ for a 750 ml tub. Home Depot does it. I also top dress the pots with half a table spoon about 3 weeks before they finish for extra smelly Terps.

4 Likes

I was going to suggest sulfur the other night but thought nah you’ll already have been through all the usual options. An old friend seems to have got the borg under control using neam oil but i recon they are just dormant. They are a force of nature, provide the right conditions and watch them assimilate and multiply. They must hide out somewhere when there are no ganja plants available/left …

I’m starting to wonder about some of those sink holes that keep appearing :grin:

6 Likes

The DEA (in bug form)

9 Likes

All dusted up with sulphur.

I caught them somewhat early, so maybe the dust will work. I’ll dust and wash for the next few and see how they look at the end.

3 Likes

Yes they do they will go into hibernation if its cold or no food available, that’s why I bomb my tent and flower room, the sulphur gets into all the nooks and crannies and acts like a phosphorous grenade on them. I have nice mites now from grub grenade that hunt spider mites, fungus gnats and other nastiness. So I wont be using the sulphur for the rooms now unless I get PM.

2 Likes

Grub Grenade lol suppose it’s better than a stoner trying to say - send me some stratiolaelaps scimitus :laughing:

I have some gnatrol left somewhere if i get hit this year. It’s mainly fungus gnats i’ve had issues with in recent years. Springtails freak the Mrs right out :grin: she lets her coco dry out a wee bit more between feeds now :sunglasses:

2 Likes