Cromjog & Chucky

I was going to suggest sulfur the other night but thought nah you’ll already have been through all the usual options. An old friend seems to have got the borg under control using neam oil but i recon they are just dormant. They are a force of nature, provide the right conditions and watch them assimilate and multiply. They must hide out somewhere when there are no ganja plants available/left …

I’m starting to wonder about some of those sink holes that keep appearing :grin:

6 Likes

The DEA (in bug form)

9 Likes

All dusted up with sulphur.

I caught them somewhat early, so maybe the dust will work. I’ll dust and wash for the next few and see how they look at the end.

3 Likes

Yes they do they will go into hibernation if its cold or no food available, that’s why I bomb my tent and flower room, the sulphur gets into all the nooks and crannies and acts like a phosphorous grenade on them. I have nice mites now from grub grenade that hunt spider mites, fungus gnats and other nastiness. So I wont be using the sulphur for the rooms now unless I get PM.

2 Likes

Grub Grenade lol suppose it’s better than a stoner trying to say - send me some stratiolaelaps scimitus :laughing:

I have some gnatrol left somewhere if i get hit this year. It’s mainly fungus gnats i’ve had issues with in recent years. Springtails freak the Mrs right out :grin: she lets her coco dry out a wee bit more between feeds now :sunglasses:

2 Likes

for $23 you can bring in the hit squad…say hello to my little friend!

6 Likes

Hell, we going forward.

I’ll keep the floor dusted with sulfur and order up some predatory mites.

We’ll end this thread here move back to the Green House I guess.

At least I have some seed to play with.

Space.X (Space Candy x (Agent Orange X (XJ13 x Penny Wise))
Charlise: Undisclosed parentage
Agent 99 F2

2 Likes

what about “Banghi Haze” I hear it’s a great strain :smile:

2 Likes

Why, you are right!

4 Likes

very nice! my little sativa crop is doing welll, going to start a new pictures thread soon. I’ve got 4 Kwazulus & 9 Mandala X Ciskei going now, hope to get pollen of both. Culled a few runts of each along the way.

those mites have come down in price - it’d be feasible to order a batch every two weeks for a greenhouse until the infestion is gone. In an outdoor greenhouse full of plants you may only need to apply them once to establish a population.

6 Likes

Going over to the Green House thread.

https://overgrow.com/t/this-is-99s-green-house/6131/last

See ya.

3 Likes

Chucky

5 Likes

Chucky, over at the Annex with @Ebud.

8 Likes

A different Chucky in the Green House.

This plant started to re-veg and needed light deprivation to kick back into flower mode. Buds are not as dense, for now.

7 Likes

Cheri BX

This one was a runt when it was placed into flip. Shaping up to be OK at then end. Also needing light deprivation. :no_entry: :slight_frown:

6 Likes

Good news from the Annex.

Big thanks to @Ebud.

Followed through with the goods.

Keep seedin’

10 Likes

8 Likes

Very nice. Kind of Huckleberry look to her. Lovely plants. Good Growin’ bro. Nuttn’ but love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like