Crop kings Blueberry strain

Yeah I m good told the guy I m all set. I appreciate everyone who gave me advice and replied. I m so glad I asked.

2 Likes

Thank you, just couldn’t remember it but knew there was an S one lol

3 Likes

I am glad you asked as well.
Saves you 3 months or so of a waste of time!
Plenty of awesome genetics floating around here on OG. :v:

3 Likes

Exactly, I d have been so pissed. I blew a season growing Nirvanas Blue Mystic bs , I still get mad thinking about it…LOL

1 Like

Crap king seeds bogo

picture (15)

6 Likes
6 Likes

I had actually recently thought about growing the Blue Mystic. I remember browsing the old seedbank, probably seedsdirect.to or something, and KC Brains/Nirvana were all I could afford but never pulled the trigger. Probably 20 years ago.

I actually made a cross this season of 907 Blue Genes x NL#1. I’d be happy to send you some beans, that’s similar lineage to “Blue Mystic” but very reputable base genetics used

I also have a bunch of Coastal Blueberry I won in fundraiser auctions here. It’s (Fraser Valley Blueberry Hashplant x Dr Atomic Blueberry Northernlights) BX1 F3 from @SHSC-1

Also have a bunch of Blueberry Quest from @buckaroobonsai (I can’t resist those charity auctions and blueberry terps). That’s Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry. Looks really awesome several folks seemed to run and like them outdoors.

FWIW the 907 Blue Genes really checked all my boxes in terms of blueberry terps. It’s a bit more heavy stone than the old-school blueberry I remember but I selected it for that reason. You can find my outdoor thread through my profile if you want to see her and the crosses that she made :+1:

15 Likes

It’s Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry male, x Lemonhoko’s Blueberry BX3 female.

4 Likes

lmfao, Wow that a sad plant man

1 Like

I need to revise my seed directory and add more :fire::fire::fire: symbols. Can’t wait to run a few :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Doug thanks for this info …Holy shit what scumbags… Thats crazy …I ve seen them way back in my Skunk mags I used to read but knew nothing about them . I m shocked at the negative reviews and ur link put the cherry on top.

1 Like

I can’t wait to get your opinion of them…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Beautiful plant man ,I ll dm u for sure…Thanks for replying to my post

Buying crop king is like buying gas station sushi

4 Likes

It’s probably mass produced wholesale from Spain or Asia no fridge no qc

1 Like

I got really good feedback from several growers of the Coastal Blueberry here on OG this past while. Hardy plants into the late season and several growers reported nice blueberry phenos.

Being from BC and growing up in the Vancouver area into my 40s , it’s always been well known to us that Crop King and associates and others like bc bud depot are total scams these days and have been for some time. They are good at flashy adds and marketting gimicks but most people growing the seeds they send out are very disappointed in the end. Sadly I know several people in my personal life who made the mistake of spending thier money at crap king LOL

8 Likes

Yeah ,I knew I ve seen their ads and even the other one u mentioned. I wasn t buying anything cause I only buy from seedsman or Herbies when I do have a few bucks. I was gonna trade with someone but after hearing all this bs I told the dude he can just keep them and the seeds I sent him… I m so glad I didn t was time and resources to shit seeds. I ve done it once and do my best to avoid it at all cost. Thats why I thought to ask for opinions. Boy ,am I ever glad I did…

1 Like

Buckaroo that’s a hell of a cross

1 Like

Nirvana’s Blue Dream tastes like a delicious blueberry haze and yields well. Or maybe grab blueberry muffin from Humboldt Seed Company. Two alternatives to the more obvious pure blueberry choices.

1 Like

I like to think so, but I’m a little biased. A couple folks around here may be running it this coming season, I’m really looking forward to the feedback. :sunglasses: @deeez99 has run it, he said some good things about it.

2 Likes