Crop kings Blueberry strain

Not like they are going to out themselves running thier scam seed companies. But seems they aren’t that smart either as they all use the same address for the businesses

5 Likes

The name @Tracker comes to mind. :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

In my poor experience:

Nirvana have regular things… Twenty years back when they had regulars, some plants was correct, and many had bananas. If you where lucky you could have a good plant. (Talking 20 years back, now I don’t know)

KC Brains: for me is top. His Leda Uno is still the best smoke/effect that I ever had. A daytime weed giving you high and lucidity. All the people I gave some weed was surprised. His low prices are due to not being a capitalist. You could not be wrong with this and is cheap.

6 Likes

I had some Nirvana AK48 I liked, but this was indeed a long time ago.

3 Likes

Yeah, they are really good at marketing. They also do sell SOME decent seeds. It’s more like a lottery which is not good for a grower. Then there is the fact that I don’t want to give my money to crooks who knowingly deceive growers.

5 Likes

Same, I m amazed they even stay in business. UNREAL…

2 Likes

Here are a bunch of company names linked to crop king seeds and a warning from this sites owner.

5 Likes

WOW ,I ve seen a few of these in Hightimes and Skunk mags… I m truly amazed these people can still make money when everyone knows there scumbags. Word of mouth usually is enough to stop shit like this …Kind ve upsetting its not the case in this situation… Thanks for the list …

2 Likes

Doug have u ever grown 00 seeds??? I got some GDP from them that I was kind ve excited about

1 Like

I have not grown any 00 seeds so I am not much help there bud.

1 Like

NP, Figured I d ask. I appreciate u replying either way …

1 Like

I grew 00 cheese, it was a flimsy plant and the bud was mids.

3 Likes

So would you give it a 00 out of 10?

3 Likes

Unless, it’s a “gotta have situation”, make OG your FIRST STOP!! You’ll be surprised at the number of members who will extend what you’re searching for. I truly mean that. No finer group of people exist in this “Game of ours”. So many Outlets are just capitalizing on the Recreational Cannabis Craze, marketing “generic seeds” as desired Strains/Varieties. OG has GREAT BREEDERS, give 'em a shot. I’d rather give 'em my money, supporting a fellow member of the Fraternity, so to speak. Plus, you can chit-chat, if that’s your thing. Anyway, sometimes chasing that shiny object ain’t real!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

That sucks to hear …I was hoping they were decent .I ve heard decent things about them so I pulled the trigger… I ll be tossing them out doors and hope for the best .

I know ,I actually grabbed these before I started talking to members on here .I get along good with most people on here and alot of knowledgeable people who give more then they get … I ve been looking for GDP and Blueberry so when I saw the deal I figured I d grab it. I d be happy if 1 of the 5 turns out to be good. Thanks for the reply though its appreciated.

2 Likes

Well it was only one and I put it out in July. Maybe your results will be better.GL

2 Likes

Yes indeed! The first female that I grew blew me away as far as aromas go. Very distinct blueberry muffin smell throughout flowering and it’s kept in tact throughout cure. The smoke for me starts out with a burst of euphoria but then fades to a heavier tingly body feeling. Perfect right before bed for me. Anyone sitting on these that loves blueberries shouldn’t hesitate about growing them.

6 Likes

That’s beautiful man, thanks for sharing that!:+1:

3 Likes

Hi do you order from herbies usa or Eu?