CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

That sucks, looks to be regional. It showed up on the daily specials section of the HD homepage for me. Been seeing them on there for $24 while looking for battery deal. Couldn’t resist when they showed up for 9.99 this morning. I’m in the bottom right of the US. Maybe you could try entering a zip code from here, 30339 and some how trick the system, maaaan. I get the same price you do if I plug in 90210.

I may be partially responsible for none available for shipping.

8 Likes

Good on you. SIPs will Overgrow the world.

6 Likes

Damn, that’s a good deal!! Thanks for the link, I just picked up four more of them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks man! I’m really pretty happy with how things are going this round in the garden. I’ll update shortly…

Tired! Ha! Having our 5 year old start school recently was one of the best feelings. Newborn is cutting teeth and starting to crawl. Once that rascal is mobile, it’s on! I’ve been waking at 5/530 to go for a walk/jog/workout in preparation. Gotta stay loose!

I agree! I’ve just been so busy with summer activities and the newborn that I’m so exhausted. I’ll” start an update like, “Good Morning….” By the time I’m close to finished it’s time for bed and I’m like “fuck it dude.” Now that school has started I have more freedom for OG activities.

That’s awesome! Glad y’all had a relaxing vacation! That’s so cool y’all met up and went for a soak at one of my favorite places. Thanks for the pictures! Just as I remember!!

Nice! Recharge those synapses!!

Love the Oregon/Washington coast! Goonies never say die!

Gardens looking good, man! Looks like everyone made a full recovery after surgery! SIPs are the truth, the way, and the light, indeed!!

@BeagleZ when you gonna break into the LJ? HaHa!

Note: This post took me since last night. Ha! Is it nap time yet!

12 Likes

The LJ is going to have to wait longer than I originally though unfortunately. I have noticed a fairly large population of ants in my bed once I took out the mulch layer to re-amend. I need to deal with that and Ive been draggin my feet on it, not really sure what to do. I have enough material to mix a new batch of soil but I don’t really want to just throw in the towel on the bed as I’ve been working on that soil for a few years now.
So anyway, after i get that figured out I will prob run something I care a little less about

That sounds like an epic spot @nube @iamyou_youareme , on my list now :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Alrighty y’all, here’s a day @52-53f update.

Lemon Wookie v2
3x+ Stretch, LOUD!!, Untopped, Sturdy branches, Minimal support, LOUD, Slightly foxtailing as it’s the largest in the tent, Very Lemony, fairly dense bud structure, decent yielder. LOUD!!

Dream Beaver f2 @HorseBadorites
2- 2 1/2x stretch, Earthy, Dank, berry, grape, funky, Dense spears to looser, chunky bud structure, untopped, side branches do require support. Decent yielder.

Soul Mate
LOUD! Lemon-Tang, Berry-Lavender, Low yield, untopped, needs support, 2-2 1/2x stretch, LOUD!

Genius Thai x Appalachia F4 - Copa
2x stretch, low yield, bubblegum-citrus, untopped, viney,

27 Likes

WOW nice
How fat are those buds! This is my goal!

2 Likes

Beautiful plants :clap: :clap: :clap:

That ‘A Pheno’ of Soul Mate with the Lemon tang, I miss that one so much :smile:
I’m tempted to dig into my remaining f2s now and look for something similar.
It’s nice to see its structure untopped as well!
It might be a low yielder, but the smoke is beautiful!

:v:

8 Likes

The Beave is lookin’ good. I took her to 60 and 70 days. 70 was nicer. Yours looks like she’s got a good couple of weeks to go? The last time I grew her was in 2015, so memories are a bit hazy, but earthy funk rings a bell :yum:

8 Likes

Thanks @Hidden for the link! It proved to be very helpful to a few people!! Thanks again!

4 Likes

Thanks @dingys for the kind words! I wrote a pretty detailed description of my process at the top of this thread if your curious. There are tons of good folk here to help and answer questions. Good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks man!!

I kept cuts of both , so we’ll see after the final smoke. I’m really liking that Pinesoul, lemon-tang pheno’s bud structure and smell!

Do it! Would love to see what you find!!

Thanks buddy! I was aiming for about 70 days for the tent. Heard some great things about this strain. Really looking forward to diving into this one! Thanks again, homie!!

6 Likes

I believe @HorseBadorites grew out some of my Soul Mate f2s a couple years ago when I passed them out.

I think they had a pretty Pinesoul leaning pheno if I remember right.

:v:

7 Likes

I did, and they were very good. Nice and piney, with a very peaceful buzz. They are on my To Run Again list :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@CrunchBerries yes, I’m already following, that’s why I said that this is my goal!!
As for the good people here, I have no doubts about that, I’m just a short time away. I feel like I was born here!

1 Like

Soul Mate is real good. I still have a few beans from my original pack and picked up another pack in the last GLG restock. Since Wookie dad is no more, I wanted to get more Soul Mate before I can’t find it again

5 Likes

It’s my f@*k’n birthday today!! Get buck y’all!!!

21 Likes

Hell yeah get crunchy!!! Happy birthday!! Hope you stay elevated alllllllll day long

4 Likes

Thank you big homie!! I got the week off of work, so I’m keeping it very crunchy!!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Big Homie!! Wish you the bestest stoniest day! You get a birthday lunker this morning?

3 Likes