CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

Happy Birthday @CrunchBerries! Here’s to getting as lit as the candles on your cake today!!!

2 Likes

Enjoy your day Ras.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you brother!! Naw, not this morning. Went for a nice, long run and pushed my old ass to go harder. I was thinking of doing some night fishing tonight though. My Jitterbug hasn’t gotten used at all this season.

4 Likes

Thank you @Loggershands I’m working on it!

@Bayarealivingsoil Thank you, dude! That is one of three syncopated birthday songs my wife sings to me every year. Ha!

Thank you @Pleasantrees420!!

6 Likes

Happy birthday big homie @CrunchBerries

How do I embed YouTube videos? I need to post an inappropriate one for your bday :joy:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, @CrunchBerries!

3 Likes

happy birthday @CrunchBerries :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

What’s the third?

1 Like

@Bayarealivingsoil May God Bless You. There’s a lot of soul claps and shouting throughout the whole song! Ha! Ha!

4 Likes

What you fishing for? I know some great catfish spots on the James. My Uncle just pulled 2 of these out the other night.

I get my good looks from him :grimacing:

7 Likes

Hell yeah dude, happy B-day! Enjoy your week!

2 Likes

I think I learned something today :wink:

1 Like

Noodling or on a line? Nice fish!

3 Likes

Line fishing. I’ve seen too many giant turtles in this water that could snap a few fingers off instantly. No thanks.

Plus there’s some gnarly Alligator Gar in there that I don’t wanna tangle with either. I’d rather stay dry and high on the bank.

3 Likes

That’s the way to do it! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks homie!

I just copy and paste the link and it works just fine.

Thank you brother @mota !

Thank you, @dingys

Thank you brother @iamyou_youareme You too!

6 Likes

@imstinky Nice Catfish!! Mostly bass, but I’ve been wanting to get the little homie out for a night fishing trip before the seasons over.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday :confetti_ball: :green_heart:

4 Likes

@CrunchBerries Happy Birthday!! Hope you’re having a great day!

:v:

5 Likes